PDA

View Full Version : Guilds

rkp4077
08-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Can anyone let me know how you go about forming a guild? Is it in game through favor or is there another way?

Gleipner
08-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Can anyone let me know how you go about forming a guild? Is it in game through favor or is there another way?

Forming a guild: pick up your social panel, open the guild tab and there you go (this applys if your unguilded ofc) no favor needed only some clicks on your mouse and hopefully some nice people you get to know from game to start forming your new guild.

Shal
08-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Can anyone let me know how you go about forming a guild? Is it in game through favor or is there another way?not sure how it works for trial or f2p accounts, but vip users just type in a guild name that they would like to create, then the guild is formed. the specific servers have their own forums here, and there are subforums that are used to advertise your guild. guild officers are designated by the founder, then they can recruit people into the guilds ... and mod nine has even more guild options that im not familier with. best of luck :)