PDA

View Full Version : Asia-Pacific based player looking for guild

Zpenergy
08-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Hi everyone! I started in Beta but have only really played once or twice since... I recently rejoined and have a level 6 paladin and a few others near that level. I'm looking for guild whose main focus isn't so much on leveling but just enjoying the progression of your character, quests, and company you're with. I would actually love to start over with a fun group who don't mind taking it a bit slow for those of us that haven't experienced much of the game yet. My work schedule is haphazard so my gaming time isn't always steady. It's nice to meet everyone and see you in Eberron!

issiana
08-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi everyone! I started in Beta but have only really played once or twice since... I recently rejoined and have a level 6 paladin and a few others near that level. I'm looking for guild whose main focus isn't so much on leveling but just enjoying the progression of your character, quests, and company you're with. I would actually love to start over with a fun group who don't mind taking it a bit slow for those of us that haven't experienced much of the game yet. My work schedule is haphazard so my gaming time isn't always steady. It's nice to meet everyone and see you in Eberron!

ok then, i'm gonna suggest you come visit the extreme explorers on sarlona.
currently we have a New Zealander and an Australian and a few very late night Americans on every day. The guild is a permadeath guild, but the playstyle is just like you are explaining :)

Ghirmeshk
08-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Agreed. Come check us out if you are interested.We would be glad to have you. The website is in my sig:).

Zpenergy
08-26-2009, 06:39 AM
I appreciate the invite, but as I don't get to play all the time; dying and restarting over doesn't seem too appealing lol.

barghest
08-26-2009, 06:52 AM
We have gamers on all hours...we're focused on helping each other and always have fun doing it. We pride ourselves on making good players better.

Thebanker
08-31-2009, 01:03 AM
Hi Mate,

your welcome to check out Heaven's Fury on Thelanis.
the core guild is made up of Aussies and NZ player base with a few US night owls.
been around since start of game and most of us have no character slots left :(

If you like a good yarn, sharing knowlege base and not really worried about power gaming or zerging your brain out come say hello..

Look me up in game, or send me a PM.. i have been on one of my alts Metalchanter a lot latley.

happy hunting