PDA

View Full Version : Euro player LF casual guild

flubuk73
08-23-2009, 06:56 AM
currently level 5 pally/rogue (18pal2rog at end)

Playing in Euro timezone (UK)

Been playing for a few months fairly casually just looking for a guild to chat/run the occasional quest with.

Can't see any euro specific Guilds on the server (didnt roll on the EU server as it looks to be dead/dying)

Any possible Euro refugee guilds on Thelanis?

thanks

Vivanto
08-23-2009, 07:46 AM
You've come to the best server. Got 2 EU guilds that I know of. Ground a more zerger, end-game raiding guild mostly from devo, and there was The Lost Souls of the Keeper, which I think has been renamed to Erebus now for simplicity, more casual guild.

flubuk73
08-23-2009, 10:09 AM
newb question perhaps, but in the lack of any presence on the Guild Listing etc. how the heck do I see/contact a member of those guilds?

Using the /who command (unless I mis-using it) doesn't return any guild membership lists.

Gleipner
08-23-2009, 10:12 AM
newb question perhaps, but in the lack of any presence on the Guild Listing etc. how the heck do I see/contact a member of those guilds?

Using the /who command (unless I mis-using it) doesn't return any guild membership lists.

Use the who list ingame and look for thoose guilds.
Who-list=social panel
and if you donĀ“t have any luck wait and bump this thread untill someone from one of thoose guilds reads your post :)

Ventron
08-24-2009, 06:15 AM
We're mainly european players in Erebus, but not casual players though.
We have a rather rushing play style and do a lot of quests with few people (depends on how many of us are online :p). If you are interested, catch me ingame or send me a pm. Chars are: Leshrak, Eladrian, Mordaga, Phaidon and Ventron.

Rasczak
12-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Euro trash xP

Me to :D

Originally logged on for the beta server to see how things were but now use it on live servers where the loot is out there ;)

Welcome me :D and all other refugees