PDA

View Full Version : To Beta Testers and F2P Folks

Ghirmeshk
08-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi All,

I just wanted to extend an invitation to any beta or upcoming F2P people that were thinking about trying permadeath. EE already has had some Beta refugees join in the past few days, and we would be very glad to have any new (or old) players looking to learn the game without pressure to be fast or to already have the content memorized. We are a very friendly group and all our members would be glad to work with anyone of any experience level. If you are interested and can't send in game tells b/c you are on a free trial or b/c F2P hasn't started yet, simply visit extremeexplorers.guildportal.com and click join at the top of the screen. You will find our rules on the web site. I hope we can be a happy home to some of you. Regardless, welcome & enjoy DDO!

Best,
Ghirm

Magnyr_Delorn
08-20-2009, 12:50 PM
As a member of the guild, I am a biased party, but I just want to throw in my two cents. I have been a member of the Extreme Explorers for about 10 months now. The leader is a wonderful guy who truly cares about his guildmates. We have a great deal of fun, and are active nearly 24/7. Wednesday night are where our population swells. Look up us then for a great time!

Promethie
08-22-2009, 01:24 PM
I would also like to add my 2 cp.

I have been in this guild since the very beginning, nearly 3 years ago. It has grown and gone through many changes. Since the beginning, this guild has always been a great place to go for slower, more relaxed grouping. The guild is very nice and new player friendly.

So if you want to learn the game in a nice, slow, and friendly manner, check out extremeexplorers.guildportal.com!

PranasP
08-24-2009, 02:38 PM
As a brand new member with a whole 2 groupings experience...Been great so far.

Ghirmeshk
08-24-2009, 03:41 PM
As a brand new member with a whole 2 groupings experience...Been great so far.

Thanks, P. We are very glad to have you:).

p0werslave
08-24-2009, 04:48 PM
In my experience, permadeath is also a great way to learn more about character classes/races and trying out new character builds that you aren't familiar with, as well as being a welcome getaway from the endless grind that is DDO :)

Mazeratti
08-28-2009, 07:02 AM
Ahhhh.... this thread :) I thought you meant another one LOL glad i ACTUALLY clicked the link :D

Mazeratti
08-28-2009, 07:10 AM
I guess I should say something huh :)

PD ABSOLUTELY RULES !!! Ok

Thats it, you have to try it, and seeing as you HAVE to try it then come try it with me and the Extreme Explorers I can vouch for them 100% great bunch of PPL :) great players with HEAPs of knowledge about the game and quests and the SMART way to run them and live.

We have Aus/NZ (GMT +9/11) time Players as well as USA time (GMT stupid ridiculous hours of the day)

Okay, Im done.

*whispers* "Did I sound sincere? and when can I expect the cheque in the mail? "

;)

Orohb
08-28-2009, 07:15 AM
This guild does a great job of both teaching a new player and challenging a veteran.

Ghirmeshk
08-31-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the input all. And to all players, HAPPY MOD 9 EVE!!!!

Ghirmeshk
09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
A warm welcome from EE to the F2P crowd. We hope you enjoy DDO.

Orohb
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Welcome everyone!

Babale
09-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Throwing in my 2cp...

As a member of EE, I have gotten far more enjoyment of the game then if I had gone solo. With this guild, I have joined many quests hat no F2Per could have gotten in, and which no PUGer would have agreed to buy me a pass for. Lots of fun!

Mazeratti
09-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Throwing in my 2cp...

As a member of EE, I have gotten far more enjoyment of the game then if I had gone solo. With this guild, I have joined many quests hat no F2Per could have gotten in, and which no PUGer would have agreed to buy me a pass for. Lots of fun!

Hiya Babs *waves* thanks for your input and nice words :)

You are most welcome of course, as are the other F2Prs in our guild that our Officers are currently sponsoring, two were so impressed they "bought the company"... ok over-exaggeration :p... they subscribed.

A gr8 way to experience the game and learn the quests to later go on to be viable players and welcome members of any party/guild even if you tire of Permadeath.

There is a wealth of knowledge within our guild (as Im sure is the case for others too), and I have learned so much more even though I have been playing since 2007.

Ghirmeshk
09-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Welcome event w/ games for new and returning members tomorrow:). Thanks all. You have definitely enhanced our guild.

Magnyr_Delorn
10-28-2009, 07:58 AM
We are still getting new arrivals to the guild even after two months, and to all of them I say, "Welcome!"

To anyone on the fence, I'd say, "Give us an evening. If you don't like it, go about your merry way. But I bet a good 80% of the people that try us will become regulars."

Our little microcommunity is that solid.

Ghirmeshk
10-28-2009, 08:59 AM
We are still getting new arrivals to the guild even after two months, and to all of them I say, "Welcome!"

To anyone on the fence, I'd say, "Give us an evening. If you don't like it, go about your merry way. But I bet a good 80% of the people that try us will become regulars."

Our little microcommunity is that solid.

This is a good point, Mag. We are also REALLY 24 hours:).

Magnyr_Delorn
12-22-2009, 05:01 PM
As we've still had people streaming in on a regular basis, I thought I'd give this thread a Christmas bump!