PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another new player, in search of guild

Grunthex
08-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Brief: Low level cleric, new to DDO, looking for quest-friendly guild.

Verbose: I'm a new DDO player, though I've played a good number of other MMOs, almost always as a healer-type. I'm looking for a moderately active guild that has players of all levels. Not interested in just rushing the 'best' quests over and over for loot and levels, I want to go through and see them all (or a lot!), and hoping to find some people I can hang out with regularly instead of just whoever's LFG on any given night. That being said, I'm not exactly a casual player. I've been a very good healer in every game I've played, and tend to put in more hours than is good for me. Very rare is the night I don't show up for at least 3 hours.

At the moment Kavana is a level 3 cleric. Equipped in whatever quest/chest loot he's managed to find, since the auction house appears to presume you have a tunnel into the mint, and possibly a replicator.

If you have, or know of, a guild that might need him, please drop me a line in this thread, by PM, or by in-game mail.

bartcom2000
08-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Just paly a while.. do your best.... get ot know peeps in your play time zone.. you will eventually find a guild.... and yes,...... the AH is rediculous.. find "Kindread" in-game, and I will help you out a bit.. GL to you man! :)

Thanimal
08-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Possible Remember Honor is a fit. We're currently recruiting returning players and newbs who don't plan to stay that way for too long.

We're semi-casual/semi-uber, mature (probably average age over 30), small (sometimes not even a full 6 people on, but other times quite a bit more), extremely sarcastic (those with thin skin are advised to look elsewhere). Eastern time zone; most active from about 6pm to about 11pm on weeknights.

Currently have quite a few members with low/mid level characters, although probably not enough to completely fill a low level party most nights.

If interested, send PM or look up anybody in RH and send 'em a tell.

(DUDE! This was my 1000th post. May be time to get a life...)

DakFrost
08-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Just a second of the motion for Remember Honor.

I'm actually considering rolling up a new toon and starting again and would like going through any and all quests.

I'm thinking of doing another Sorc, hopefully with a little better understanding of what works well this time. I'd be happy to join you in some quests or just help you get some of that gear you're after.

DoctorWhofan
08-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Brief: Low level cleric, new to DDO, looking for quest-friendly guild.

Verbose: I'm a new DDO player, though I've played a good number of other MMOs, almost always as a healer-type. I'm looking for a moderately active guild that has players of all levels. Not interested in just rushing the 'best' quests over and over for loot and levels, I want to go through and see them all (or a lot!), and hoping to find some people I can hang out with regularly instead of just whoever's LFG on any given night. That being said, I'm not exactly a casual player. I've been a very good healer in every game I've played, and tend to put in more hours than is good for me. Very rare is the night I don't show up for at least 3 hours.

At the moment Kavana is a level 3 cleric. Equipped in whatever quest/chest loot he's managed to find, since the auction house appears to presume you have a tunnel into the mint, and possibly a replicator.

If you have, or know of, a guild that might need him, please drop me a line in this thread, by PM, or by in-game mail.

My advice is to play with some groups forawhile until you find your fit. I would reccommend NOT to join my guild, while nice people and willing to help our guildies in a pinch, we generally PuG our way through the game vice playing together.