PDA

View Full Version : 2 Extra Solid Expert Players from Beta looking for a fresh start with active guild

lherndo
08-10-2009, 09:12 PM
our old guild is all but empty. We're very active players with several capped chars. but we get very tired of never having enough players on the guild to do any quests.

You may recognize some of our characters.

Trailblazer
Herndo
Deathunter
Deathhealer
Deathsniper

Please email me or reply to this post if your interested is trying out. Thanks.

Lherndo@sc.rr.com

Spisey
08-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Only Blah can offer you Ascension.

Blahelujah

lherndo
08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
blah?

Takllin
08-10-2009, 09:58 PM
www.silverdragons-lair.net had a influx of new members lately, good to have some new experienced ones as well.

I am usually on Tekllin ingame if you would like to chat more.

bandyman1
08-12-2009, 01:25 PM
blah?

You Blaspheme!!!!

Blah is the Mad God of Argonnessen mortal fool!

Lithic
08-12-2009, 01:45 PM
You Blaspheme!!!!

Blah is the Mad God of Argonnessen mortal fool!

you mean "Blahspheme" dont you?

bandyman1
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
you mean "Blahspheme" dont you?

Take yourself as an example!

I heard you say " Blah help us " in a slighting tone last night, and look what happened!!!

How many times did you die in that Shroud ;) ?

parvo
08-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Stay Hard. Play permadeath.

ElvenGirl77
08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Hello there,

I just came across your thread and thought I would extend an offer. I am the guild leader for the guild Eberron Dwarf Tossing League. I would like to extend an offer to run with us on a few adventures. The EDTL does not send out blind guild invites, we encourage members who are interested in joining the guild to run with a few of the members and some officers. That way you can test out the waters to see if you feel you would fit in with the guild. We've have a few experiences where someone joined and then a few hours or days later they leave because they feel their playing style differs from that of the guild. If you are interested please feel free to look up Tamariul, Avalynn, Ziler, Stickfinger, Brockenthal, Nebo, Piky, Valandria, Zarkoth, Cervun, Bigmomma, Cortney or Sydney. Any one of those members would be more then willing to answers and questions or help you out on a quest. Tamariul/Avalynn and Ziler are my toons ( the guild leader ). Nebo/Piky is the second in command and is always willing to run something. I hope to see you among the ranks soon!

-Tamariul