PDA

View Full Version : Malicious Souls..... New upcoming guild

Sou1Hammer
08-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi folks. I'd like to take a brief moment to plug my new guild, Malicious Souls. We are a laid-back guild. We offer help to all members in DDO, whether new or experienced, all one needs to do is ask. We are easy to get along with and like to have tons of fun, so, if you're in need of help with a quest, are looking to join a guild for the first time, or are looking for a new home for your character, visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way.

Because we are a new guild we are small and are looking to expand. I am not a new player however. I've been playing since August of 2008, and I have over 22+ years of PnP DnD behind me. I'm willing to help any and all players.

I've been in a few guilds in DDO, The Apprentices of Stormreach; The Initiates of Stormreach; The Keepers of Stormreach; Random Allies; and Random Allies Elite.

We currently have alliances with: East Coast Bullies; Random Allies; Random Allies Elite; and The Keepers of Stormreach.

If you would like to form an alliance with us, please send me a tell in game or visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way.

Thanks and I'll see you in the game.