PDA

View Full Version : A.O.K is clearly...

Raegoul
07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
the Greatest Guild On The Argonnessen Server!!!

Lorien_the_First_One
07-30-2009, 11:23 PM
I thought they were just An O.K. guild? I mean really, false advertising otherwise :p

Spisey
07-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Stop harrassing me into joining! :D

We all know that the 30 day hiatus will keep a certain guild ahead of the par. :p

I know not what I speak of! ;)

Jonny_D
07-30-2009, 11:43 PM

/signed

Wrustle
07-30-2009, 11:48 PM
What is this word 'guild' of which you speak?

AlphandOmega
07-31-2009, 09:32 AM
What is this word 'guild' of which you speak?
More befeting of AoK members would be "Brotherhood" or "Elite Squad" rather than plain ole guild.

Milamber69
07-31-2009, 09:34 AM

Didn't you get kicked out?

totmacher
07-31-2009, 09:49 AM
The Only Thing Aok Rules Farm Town

Who Is Master Farmer???????????

AlphandOmega
07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Didn't you get kicked out?
No.
I was never a member. I played with both guild leader s of WS and AoK back in day before I quit.
When I came back, it was much diffrent. I have left WS over it, but no I was never a member but have thought on it if youll would want to pick a night and make some looot runs.
I was good friends of hefty and leader of WS. I didnt want toget in between. Something in RL.

Milamber69
07-31-2009, 10:28 AM
No.
I was never a member. I played with both guild leader s of WS and AoK back in day before I quit.
When I came back, it was much diffrent. I have left WS over it, but no I was never a member but have thought on it if youll would want to pick a night and make some looot runs.

What?

WeaselKing
07-31-2009, 11:02 AM
No.
I was good friends of hefty and leader of WS. I didnt want toget in between. Something in RL.

What?

/signed

Spisey
07-31-2009, 11:04 AM
/signed

Don't worry A/O never knows what he is talkign about. Most of what comes out of his mouth is trash.

WeaselKing
07-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Don't worry A/O never knows what he is talkign about. Most of what comes out of his mouth is trash.

He does think he is pretty clever trying to infiltrate AOK with his one toon that left WS.

AlphandOmega
07-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Was it necissary for me to say that all of my toons are no longer with WS?
Again, I do not wish to be involved with this anymore and beleive if you just opened your mind to something besides a negative comeback to what I have to say, you may find me in a group slaying evil. It's what I do. I naintain that it may be fun to get some xp, loot, or share some good times, lets group just once lol and leave all the pointless negativity behind us.

toughguyjoe
08-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Is it possible for a Guild to have a Bromance with another Guild?

AOK <3's WS?

IDHP <3's PWNY?

This couldbe ground breaking stuff in the way people think about the Bromance.

Arkat
08-08-2009, 03:10 PM

Hola Bienvenido

AlphandOmega
08-08-2009, 03:36 PM
I do know what im talking about, I was not a member, ask. I would like to group again and if me and hefty run intto each other, I know there will be more good times ahead. I can only speculate he recuits people of the same calibur. Aside from the personall attacks tat is. Good times all. Dont sweat the small stuff (like video games)

Ragemage
08-10-2009, 05:33 AM
@ AlphandOmega:

Hey Dude.

Reading the last posts of you in this thread opens up one question to me:

Are you high or just ********?

AlphandOmega
08-10-2009, 11:10 PM
[quote=Ragemage} @ AlphandOmega:

Hey Dude.
Reading the last posts of you in this thread opens up one question to me:

Are you high or just ********?

A member of EPIC FAILURE..wonder why

Please randomly post retarted threads somewhere else and get high on your own time.

Are you trying to say that because I was not a member of A.O.K. that I cannot say that they are a good guild to group with? Hefty Smurf is a good guy, so are his guildies, every group with them has been great! you would appear also to think so. So why are you asking me this retartede question? You must be high.

FluffyCalico
08-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Please randomly post retarted threads somewhere else and get high on your own time.

at least he can click the quote button without messing it up so it doesn't quote

oberon131313
08-10-2009, 11:19 PM
at least he can click the quote button without messing it up so it doesn't quote

the fact that A/O was even able to get the start of the code for quote correct baffles me, as he apparently can't read a quote enough to know when a poster is talking to someone else...

AlphandOmega
08-10-2009, 11:21 PM
OMG- I finally got what you were saying lol. It's true, I take copius amounts of "things" that greatly alter my mood, perception, etc. due to a very bad car accident and Post Traumatic Stress. I That was pretty stupid of me, lol. Anyway, not to change the topic but....sorry, thought you were addressing me. Back to topic.
Aces Over Kings is clearly one bad arse guild.

AlphandOmega
08-10-2009, 11:23 PM
the fact that A/O was even able to get the start of the code for quote correct baffles me, as he apparently can't read a quote enough to know when a poster is talking to someone else...
I changed his quote ******." A member of Epic Failure...wonder why"

oberon131313
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I changed his quote ******." A member of Epic Failure...wonder why"

Not what I was refering to. Here (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2334227&postcount=7) Milamber69 asks Raegoul if he got kicked out, and YOU respond that you were never in the guild to begin with...no-one was talking to you. Oh, and your post right above this one? You are responding to a signature! :D You really are my favorite poster, such entertainment.

AlphandOmega
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Not what I was refering to. Here (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2334227&postcount=7) Milamber69 asks Raegoul if he got kicked out, and YOU respond that you were never in the guild to begin with...no-one was talking to you. Oh, and your post right above this one? You are responding to a signature! :D You really are my favorite poster, such entertainment.
FINE I admit it, I like the greeen stuff ok!

Raegoul
08-11-2009, 01:16 AM
A.O.K. the Greatest Guild On The Argonnessen Server!!!

Tabun
09-12-2009, 09:32 PM
shameless BUMP

VtecFiend
09-12-2009, 11:24 PM
shameless BUMP

Isnt everything you do shameless? :-p

Spisey
09-12-2009, 11:33 PM
You would think so but I saw him shamelessly pick up a +3 con tome from the reaver without sharing! :p

On second thought....

/signed! :D

WeaselKing
09-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Did you know that AOK has both the best paladin and the best warchanter in the game? Period.

Glenalth
09-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Did you know that AOK has both the best paladin and the best warchanter in the game? Period.

Fancy that.

Strakeln
09-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Emocle Wih

Sidious
09-24-2009, 03:18 AM
I get lost and find lava better than anyone in the game.... period

Raegoul
10-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Bump

Mhykke
10-12-2009, 12:44 AM
What?

So I didn't bother looking to see if this was an old thread, didn't really remember it.

I liked Milamber's post here, so I tried to give it some rep, when I got this error:

You cannot give reputation to the same post twice.

Guess I gave it rep 3 or 4 months ago and didn't remember. It was a good post back then, and it withstood the test of time. Like a fine wine, only gets better with age.

Kistilan
10-12-2009, 01:47 AM
So I didn't bother looking to see if this was an old thread, didn't really remember it.

I liked Milamber's post here, so I tried to give it some rep, when I got this error:

Guess I gave it rep 3 or 4 months ago and didn't remember. It was a good post back then, and it withstood the test of time. Like a fine wine, only gets better with age.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii143/mykeuva/facepalm.jpg

Milamber69
10-12-2009, 02:00 AM

It is a great post and thankyou for ressurecting it, I tried to give you rep for doing so but it seems I have to spread some love around b4 doing it again :(

Mhykke
10-12-2009, 05:02 AM
(Insert pic inappropriate to the situation here)

Someone's being a negative nancy......

Raegoul
02-08-2010, 11:08 PM

Spisey
02-09-2010, 12:50 AM

http://braincandies.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/vomit.jpg

Neebs
02-21-2010, 04:27 AM
This Bard Sucks!!!