PDA

View Full Version : Question about screenshots

AngieS
07-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi. Is it possible to improve quality of game screenshots ? They are much more worse than game picture on my monitor (I play on highest game quality)... I thought screenshots would be the same... Or I've missed some options in game options menu ?

And the second question: Is this possible to hide interface to make screenshot without all these buttons, windows of quests,chat etc ?

anatoli11
07-30-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't know about the quality of your screen shots - I always assumed it would use your video settings...

To toggle the interface it is ALT+Z

Erekose
07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi. Is it possible to improve quality of game screenshots ? They are much more worse than game picture on my monitor (I play on highest game quality)... I thought screenshots would be the same... Or I've missed some options in game options menu ?

And the second question: Is this possible to hide interface to make screenshot without all these buttons, windows of quests,chat etc ?

Absolutley. Before you hit Ctrl+P, type /deathhighresscreenshot

Works a treat.

Erek

Dark_Uncle72
07-30-2009, 10:28 AM
absolutley. Before You Hit Ctrl+p, Type /deathhighresscreenshot

Works A Treat.

Erek
Too funny :D:D

Oxvon
07-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Yea, its dependent on your settings, resolution, quality of textures, ect.

Could always try using a screen capture program like fraps or snagit.

AngieS
07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Thank you... I'll try screen capture program.

Garth_of_Sarlona
07-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Certain parts of the display are managed by the video card - things such as antialiasing and blur/bloom for example. When you take a screenshot these effects often vanish because they simply aren't available to the game (they are only in the video card).

You could try running in window mode and using PtrtScreen to capture instead, but you might suffer the same problems.

Garth