PDA

View Full Version : New Ooze Beaters?

5thofnovember
07-29-2009, 11:40 AM
We went from muck bane to much doom but the oozes and rusties keep getting more powerful but the ingame static drop is still muck doom the equiv of a plain ol bane wpn, sure you can get greater ooze bane but wont last long b4 broken and in need of serious constant repair, so please add another higher lvl rare everbright beater or better yet allow ppl to craft everbright on wpns using collectables or crafting upgrade of some kind.

Strongly apprecaited and thanks

Murgatroyd
07-29-2009, 11:47 AM
You mean like this guy (http://ddowiki.com/page/Shining_Devastation?useskin=sparseman)? :D

Apart from that I carry +5 <elemental> of everbright.

Though a glass greater ooze bane would be nice...

5thofnovember
07-29-2009, 02:48 PM
yea the shining devastation is a step up dps wise from the muckdoom, put still not a greater oozer, personally I'd like to be able to craft everbright onto a greater ooze bane. as far as ele effects go some of them are immune to certain types of ele dmg.

spifflove
07-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Apart from that, since Muckdoom isnt so great anymore how about more drops? Like one even.:confused:

Talon_Moonshadow
07-29-2009, 03:20 PM
My Monk uses Flaming Handwraps of Greater Ooze Bane. :D

Gorby
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Where are you guys fighting all these oozes that you would want a high level named weapon for them? Living spells aside, I think the highest level ooze I've seen is in VoN2.

Just grab a everbright maul and go to town, they dont hit hard nor take much to kill.

baddax
07-29-2009, 05:03 PM
My Monk uses Flaming Handwraps of Greater Ooze Bane. :D

Same here. Very nice weapons IMO..

boxem27
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM
the living spells are oozes.

kuro_zero
07-29-2009, 05:13 PM
the living spells are oozes.

But don't eat weapons the way other oozes do. Smack em down with your GS they don't have that many HP.

5thofnovember
07-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Vale rainbow quest and other places with nasty rusties, tired of them trashing my gear on the run in there or having my better wpn broken , using lesser everbright stuff gives them more time to hose u down and dmg gear other than wpns, try it on elite a few times and see what I mean.

JakLee7
07-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Good Sugestion
/vote for Glass Greater Ooze Bane weapon

captain1z
07-30-2009, 10:23 PM
dont really need better ooze beaters. Oozes dont do anything really, they arent hard to hit and dont do much damage. Attacking them with fists and 0 training will kill them just as fast as most other weapons.

sirgog
07-30-2009, 11:59 PM
At low level, Muckbane is ideal.

At high level, Con or Str damage weapons are ideal for the oozes you care about (Living Spells) and will remain that way even post the Mod 9 stat damage nerfs.