PDA

View Full Version : LF Elite Guild

Reeses007
07-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Alright, im sick and tired of all the guilds that complain about players zerging and uptight Dbags.
Im looking for a small elite guild with mature players.

shores11
07-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Alright, im sick and tired of all the guilds that complain about players zerging and uptight Dbags.
Im looking for a small elite guild with mature players.

If your a zerger and care about nothing else try Legion on Thelanis they are by far the most zerg-a-holic guild on all servers.

Nysrock
07-28-2009, 06:50 PM
If your a zerger and care about nothing else try Legion on Thelanis they are by far the most zerg-a-holic guild on all servers.

Really? Never played on Thelanis but I always figured DDO Korea Season II to be some of the fastest zergers I have ever seen.

totmacher
07-28-2009, 06:54 PM
one tip about "elite" guilds, most guilds don't recruit and wouldn't respond to posts like this. it's not like apping in wow or wahtever. just run on a server until you find some good people and then try to run with them more often

shores11
07-28-2009, 07:04 PM
one tip about "elite" guilds, most guilds don't recruit and wouldn't respond to posts like this. it's not like apping in wow or wahtever. just run on a server until you find some good people and then try to run with them more often

I agree with you on that one. In fact if a player is looking for mindless play and constant no point zerging one might recommend playing on WoW.

Reeses007
07-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Sorry, I played WoW for about a year and strongly strongly regretted it. By far the worst/most repetitive MMO ive ever played. Thanks for the suggestion anyways

Braegan
07-28-2009, 07:28 PM

Thanks! :)