Lost legions
Harpers
Caffeine
Soulless
NSR

The rest are noobs :)

vyvy3369
07-28-2009, 07:07 PM
Since it seems like this (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=168584) is what you're asking for, here you go. It's from a few months ago, but I think most of them are probably still around.

geoffhanna
07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
The Halfling Commandos are definitely all n00bs

Double n00bs really.

moops
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Whatever you do stay away from that Quantum Entropy guild. . .they are the noobest of the noobs!!

HJEEL ME!

Arnya
07-28-2009, 11:03 PM
The Halfling Commandos are definitely all n00bs

Double n00bs really.

Well, I didn't wanna single you guys out...

Besides, you pygmies give me the creeps :)

BlackRage
07-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Black Mantis
Lost legions
Harpers
Caffeine
Soulless
NSR

I cannot believe you have some of these in the same list... :eek:

geoffhanna
07-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Well, I didn't wanna single you guys out...

Besides, you pygmies give me the creeps :)

Where'd all your chars go? You in the midst of a reroll binge?

Original
07-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Top guilds from this server?

All chinese guilds... hands down!

spyderwolf
07-29-2009, 10:07 PM
the guilds i group with the most are

Lost Legions
NSR
Quantum Entropy

there are a few others that are great, but i dont group with them regularly.

Ithrani
07-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Kia ora, haere mai....

Black Mantis
Harpers
Forgotten Legions
Gravis Negotium

The rest are noobs :)

Fixed you list for you Torche :p:p:p:D:D:D ;) :cool:

soupertc
07-30-2009, 05:27 PM
I think the bank toon who started his own guild.... Dept of Gnomeland Security is pretty UBER.

Tanka
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi, Welcome
HA! Nice.

Kalari
07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
hmm Op noticed youve asked this in all the server guild thread sections. Are you a new player trying to find a home?

To me its not about top guilds its about the people you can tolerate most. If your lucky they happen to be apart of the guild your in or even a friendly guild you know you can run with when not running with your guildies.

Im too bias to put what I think the top guilds are. And I know players from guilds others would not deem tops that are fun to run with as well. I think its all about perception I know which guilds I have fun with thats more important then being tops.

Arnya
07-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Where'd all your chars go? You in the midst of a reroll binge?

I'm doing a favour-binge on the other servers - setting up some 32 pointers to grind TPs for Torche :)

Man, I have been on Argo and Khyber too long - it's hard to troll Sarlona forums and now my popcorn's gone cold :(

Ronin1
07-31-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks Ithrani nice to be included. And I have to agree with Kalari there is alot to being a top guild, good people not always good players are a big part of it.

Zaytar leader of Forgotten Legion

Ithrani
07-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks Ithrani nice to be included. And I have to agree with Kalari there is alot to being a top guild, good people not always good players are a big part of it.

Zaytar leader of Forgotten Legion

And that's exactly why I put the guilds I did. There are plenty of guilds that have skilled players, but also plenty of people in those guilds, skill players included who are not good people. To me comradery makes for the best guilds, I don't care how well a quest gets done if I have to deal with arrogance and immature tempers.

soupertc
07-31-2009, 08:32 PM
And that's exactly why I put the guilds I did. There are plenty of guilds that have skilled players, but also plenty of people in those guilds, skill players included who are not good people. To me comradery makes for the best guilds, I don't care how well a quest gets done if I have to deal with arrogance and immature tempers.

+1 Rep for you....my thoughts exactly.

Dexxaan
08-01-2009, 10:39 AM

Make that +2 Rep.

spyderwolf
08-02-2009, 12:20 AM
when did caffeine or nsr offend black mantis? sounds like you have some issues with us for some reason. would be more constructive to say why you are being antagonistic instead of acting immature like you did with your fixed post. that being said, if you wanna be rude on the forums to caffeine feel free to not join any of my lfms

Spyderwolf
Its
Also
Guessagain
Laydie
Mezzer
Awry

Thelmallen
08-02-2009, 12:29 AM
The guilds I have the best time running with are:

Caffeine
Fight Club
NSR
Lost Legions
Gravis

I'm sure there are a lot of other great guilds out there that I don't get exposed to but those the are ones I always run with.

Korskarn
08-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Well, seems that we 13th Circle are noobs by your standard and i don't think it's really accurate.

Yes, we're not a top guild that run everything on elite in short time, but some of us are great players and know their role. We also short man many quests and raid a lot.

Don't get me wrong, i don't consider myself as an uber player, i think i'm an average one that just play for fun. Like many people, i have my times where i shine in a quest / raid and my times where i feel like a noob (i'm often on phone and i'm french, so i have sometimes problem listening to some of you, i hardly understand some accent or people that don't articulate very well when speaking).

I played with most of you on some pug raids / quests and had fun. I hope to have more in the future with all of you.

Regards.

Quikster
08-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Well, seems that we 13th Circle are noobs by your standard and i don't think it's really accurate.

Yes, we're not a top guild that run everything on elite in short time, but some of us are great players and know their role. We also short man many quests and raid a lot.

Don't get me wrong, i don't consider myself as an uber player, i think i'm an average one that just play for fun. Like many people, i have my times where i shine in a quest / raid and my times where i feel like a noob (i'm often on phone and i'm french, so i have sometimes problem listening to some of you, i hardly understand some accent or people that don't articulate very well when speaking).

I played with most of you on some pug raids / quests and had fun. I hope to have more in the future with all of you.

Regards.

I always thought if a person didn't think their guild was the best they should change guilds. The top guild IMO is the one you feel at home in. Kudos to you :)

If it makes you feel better I don't think anyone in you're guild is on my dng list

Ronin1
08-02-2009, 01:16 PM
I always thought if a person didn't think their guild was the best they should change guilds. The top guild IMO is the one you feel at home in. Kudos to you :)

If it makes you feel better I don't think anyone in you're guild is on my dng list

This is a very true statement "The top guild IMO is the one you feel at home in." and I think it covers everything trying to be said here. Nice job Quikster +1 rep for you.

Ithrani
08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
when did caffeine or nsr offend black mantis? sounds like you have some issues with us for some reason. would be more constructive to say why you are being antagonistic instead of acting immature like you did with your fixed post. that being said, if you wanna be rude on the forums to caffeine feel free to not join any of my lfms

Spyderwolf
Its
Also
Guessagain
Laydie
Mezzer
Awry

First off, this has nothing to do with Black Mantis being offended by either guild, Arnya put on on his top list. It was IMO that the 4 I posted are top guilds beause of the people I have met in those guilds and their personalities. I have run with a couple of people from both NSR and Caffeine that have shown poor tempers, immature attitudes, and childish behavior. Thats prevents those guilds from being IMO top guilds.

If the questions was, what guilds get quests done efficiently, what guilds have the most skilled players, then yes sure I would say Caffeine and NSR are among the top. But I made a point that skill alone is not what gets a guild into my list. If you want to talk privately about what issues I have had that's fine. But really, do you see Dexxaan or Ronin telling Arnya not to join their LFMS cause they are not in his list? There was no need to get touchy over the post. I voiced my opinion which is fair, the "fixed it for ya" part was a joke poked at Arnya as if he did not know what he was talking about. And the reason for there only being 4 top guilds for me is cause I did not have the time to debate in my head who belongs in 5th but it is none on Arnya's list.

Regards.

Also the original post by Arnya calling the rest noobs was a joke, a sarcastic joke that I kept in the post. There is no way that we consider all other guilds noobs. If you don't know Black Mantis members I can understand not getting the humor. Neither of us were trying to offended all you noobs. :D;):rolleyes: :cool:

Ithrani
08-07-2009, 11:44 AM
+1 Rep for you....my thoughts exactly.

Make that +2 Rep.

Woot, that will bring me 2 points closer to the top of the -100,000 Rep hole I have dug :D I really think I am the most disliked nice guy on DDO lol :p:p:p:D:D:D

Pallol_One-Eye
08-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Woot, that will bring me 2 points closer to the top of the -100,000 Rep hole I have dug :D I really think I am the most disliked nice guys on DDO lol :p:p:p:D:D:D

I've always been cool with you, so +1 Rep for you....just because.

I'm just sayin is all.

Olympia
08-07-2009, 01:52 PM
No offense to the previous posters in this thread...but this debate is rather silly IMO. There is no such thing as a "best" guild for DDO. This is a PvE game, so there is no way to quantitatively judge one guild versus another. I suppose one could peruse the achievements subforum, but that's a fairly limited metric.

If you're looking for ladders, rankings, or guild warfare, then this isn't the right game for you. PvP (or RvR or some derivative) is a better environment for you.

FWIW, I'm in Caffeine. I am happy there, like my guildmates, and feel that the guild allows me to play the way I would like. Therefore, for me, it is the "best" guild.

And I would venture to say that thousands of others on the server would say the same thing about their own guilds. I hope so, anyway, because that will help maintain the health of the game over the long run.

Mithran
08-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Anyone in this game who zergs frequently finds himself without people to group with. The emphasis in this game is working as part of a team.

The OP was asked to clarify his question on Khyber Guild Forums and he answered top zergers. Somehow, our vast experience with Drama gives us a high tolerance for nonsense of this nature.

Roman
08-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Op, what are you looking for? I've met great and skilled people from nearly every guild on this and two other servers. Every guild has its quirks and each has its own good points too.

Instead of asking what a guild can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for the guild. You'll probably find a better match that way.

Baltire
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Op, what are you looking for? I've met great and skilled people from nearly every guild on this and two other servers. Every guild has its quirks and each has its own good points too.

Instead of asking what a guild can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for the guild. You'll probably find a better match that way.

+1 Rep for being DDO's JFK.......
:D

spyderwolf
08-10-2009, 01:42 PM
First off, this has nothing to do with Black Mantis being offended by either guild, Arnya put on on his top list. It was IMO that the 4 I posted are top guilds beause of the people I have met in those guilds and their personalities. I have run with a couple of people from both NSR and Caffeine that have shown poor tempers, immature attitudes, and childish behavior. Thats prevents those guilds from being IMO top guilds.

If the questions was, what guilds get quests done efficiently, what guilds have the most skilled players, then yes sure I would say Caffeine and NSR are among the top. But I made a point that skill alone is not what gets a guild into my list. If you want to talk privately about what issues I have had that's fine. But really, do you see Dexxaan or Ronin telling Arnya not to join their LFMS cause they are not in his list? There was no need to get touchy over the post. I voiced my opinion which is fair, the "fixed it for ya" part was a joke poked at Arnya as if he did not know what he was talking about. And the reason for there only being 4 top guilds for me is cause I did not have the time to debate in my head who belongs in 5th but it is none on Arnya's list.

Also the original post by Arnya calling the rest noobs was a joke, a sarcastic joke that I kept in the post. There is no way that we consider all other guilds noobs. If you don't know Black Mantis members I can understand not getting the humor. Neither of us were trying to offended all you noobs. :D;):rolleyes: :cool:

your fixed it comment was inflammatory and because no one knew ya was joking was taken in the worst light. thats why i took it as an insult which apparently i was not alone in doing so. and i said dont join my lfms becuase i took your cooment as an insult to the guild at large and i feel its totally within my rights for you to understand that if you **** on my guild then i could care less if you join my lfms. if you werent intentionally being offensive thats a different issue and im fine with it. but you couldnt really tell by your original post :)

and i have had black mantis members in my groups since i posted what i posted, my post wasnt a blacklist of any kind,it was a simple message that if you dont think very highly of us dont group with us cause we arent gonna change how we play.

Garth_of_Sarlona
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
everyone knows Neo Quantum Caffeinated Grave Skulls is the best guild...

DURRH!!

Garth

Quikster
08-10-2009, 08:12 PM

DURRH!!

Garth

Unless the qualification is more than one member!

Ithrani
08-10-2009, 08:40 PM
your fixed it comment was inflammatory and because no one knew ya was joking was taken in the worst light. thats why i took it as an insult which apparently i was not alone in doing so. and i said dont join my lfms becuase i took your cooment as an insult to the guild at large and i feel its totally within my rights for you to understand that if you **** on my guild then i could care less if you join my lfms. if you werent intentionally being offensive thats a different issue and im fine with it. but you couldnt really tell by your original post :)

and i have had black mantis members in my groups since i posted what i posted, my post wasnt a blacklist of any kind,it was a simple message that if you dont think very highly of us dont group with us cause we arent gonna change how we play.

Look at all the silly emoticons, I was posting my top list while teasing Arnya, in now way was that meant to offend you, NSR, Lost Legions or anyone else I left out that was in Arnya's list. I figured the emoticons would have given the post that conext. As for your guild's play style, that is not the issue, I have run raids with nearly full Caffeine members and had a good time, but I have been in pugs and had other encounters with a few members that have also turned me off, and nothing had to do with play style. I simply listed the guilds I feel are top guilds cause I get along with anyone I have ever grouped with in those guilds and besides being fun they have always been successful. Sorry if it seemed like a dig at you all.

geoffhanna
08-10-2009, 09:10 PM

DURRH!!

Garth

Neo Quantum Caffeinated Grave Commando Skulls

:)

Tanka
08-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Look at all the silly emoticons, I was posting my top list while teasing Arnya, in now way was that meant to offend you, NSR, Lost Legions or anyone else I left out that was in Arnya's list. I figured the emoticons would have given the post that conext. As for your guild's play style, that is not the issue, I have run raids with nearly full Caffeine members and had a good time, but I have been in pugs and had other encounters with a few members that have also turned me off, and nothing had to do with play style. I simply listed the guilds I feel are top guilds cause I get along with anyone I have ever grouped with in those guilds and besides being fun they have always been successful. Sorry if it seemed like a dig at you all.
So instead of understand that sarcasm and jokes don't translate over text very well, you go on about how it was so easy to get that it was a joke because of the emoticons?

Thumbs up to you, sir.

Arnya
08-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers with another of my smart arse posts...

There's only one guild on Sarlona that I won't run with and I'm sure we all know which that is.

Everyone who has posted here I have run with at some stage or another and I have nothing but praise for all of ya.

Having raided on all 5 servers, with some big name guilds, I have to say that Sarlona has the best players of any server, the best guilds and the best raid scene. (That's my opinion and a bit of flame-bait for anyone perving on our server threads....)

You guys all rock, and most of you can take a bit of good-natured ribbing.

So please don't hate on Red for what I posted...

bruha118
08-11-2009, 12:33 AM
c'mon guys ...were just a bunch of people who play a video game...if ur havin fun who cares...imo if ur that concerned wat guilds r good...dont join one...run solo for a bit till u get to know ppl from differ guilds...then make ur own desion

Quikster
08-11-2009, 12:49 AM

No worries, i dont need any reason to hate on red, I'm just a hater ;P

Arnya
08-11-2009, 12:55 AM
No worries, i dont need any reason to hate on red, I'm just a hater ;P

OK cool, I'm down with that :)

Ithrani
08-11-2009, 11:52 AM
So instead of understand that sarcasm and jokes don't translate over text very well, you go on about how it was so easy to get that it was a joke because of the emoticons?

Thumbs up to you, sir.

Oh I get that jokes don't translate well over text, hence the idea behind emoticons. They are meant to represent the emotions of the person where and when they are placed. I put them behind 1 sentence, "fixed it for you" at what point should anyone but Arnya look at that and wonder if it is a joke. Plain and simple, people got touchy that I took their guild out of my guildmates list and told him I fixed HIS list. What does my top guilds have to do with anyone else's opinion? How does it come off as offensive or a dig at others? And why not use emoticons to express if you are kidding, or mad, or surprised, that's why they are there. I also saw no need to explicitly explain that I was joking since it was a guildmates post I quoted and HE would get the joke, I really did not care if others got it, but I certainly did not expect people to be bothered by it either. Remind me to be insulted by all the people who leave Black Mantis out of their list.

And watch where those thumbs go up please. :eek:

:D:D:D:D ;) :cool:

rest
08-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh I get that jokes don't translate well over text, hence the idea behind emoticons. They are meant to represent the emotions of the person where and when they are placed. I put them behind 1 sentence, "fixed it for you" at what point should anyone but Arnya look at that and wonder if it is a joke. Plain and simple, people got touchy that I took their guild out of my guildmates list and told him I fixed HIS list. What does my top guilds have to do with anyone else's opinion? How does it come off as offensive or a dig at others? And why not use emoticons to express if you are kidding, or mad, or surprised, that's why they are there. I also saw no need to explicitly explain that I was joking since it was a guildmates post I quoted and HE would get the joke, I really did not care if others got it, but I certainly did not expect people to be bothered by it either. Remind me to be insulted by all the people who leave Black Mantis out of their list.

And watch where those thumbs go up please. :eek:

:D:D:D:D ;) :cool:

Aren't you on vacation? GET OFF THE FORUMS!@

Ithrani
08-11-2009, 12:02 PM

They are hating on me not cause of your post but cause I removed guilds from your list to put in my own and made it seem like you should not think them as top guilds.

/Sarcasm on

AND YOU SHOULD NOT I COMMAND YOU AS GUILDLEADER NOT TO HAVE ANY OPINION BUT MINE!!!!!!!!11ONE!111!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

/Sarcasm off

That better for those who find emoticons not so helpful to understanding context. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ithrani
08-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Aren't you on vacation? GET OFF THE FORUMS!@

How else can I be close to you? ;)

Kalari
08-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Cant speak for the rest of Lost Legions but Im pretty sure no one in our guild was worried about the switch joke thing lol. We are first to tell every one were a bunch of drunk noobs who tend to do a lot of things better drunk :)

Its a game folks stop being so damned serious the last thing we need with Turbine's screw ups is to turn on each other. Its bad enough I really havent felt the want to play period but seeing people getting snippy at each other over forum comments isnt gonna help the already bruised morale.

Besides as I said before its not about "top" anything its about who you can tolerate and trust to have a good time with and not everyone has the same versions of a good time.

</kill drama>

vyvy3369
08-11-2009, 03:38 PM
NSR doesn't need a reason to hate people - we're all Roleplayers, and most of us Roleplay evil characters. Especially that crazy bard with the awesome hat.

rest
08-11-2009, 04:22 PM
How else can I be close to you? ;)

You coulda invited me along for vacation :(

Arnya
08-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Drunken Lost Legions shrouds are funny.

My favourite was when 'recitation' was one of the words... classic :)

Kalari
08-11-2009, 06:28 PM
hehe I tend to hate when the guys pick words I have troubles saying sober cause its even worst after a few drinks :p

Baltire
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM

But I hate everyone........EVEN MORE if they're in my guild :). See below.

NSR doesn't need a reason to hate people - we're all Roleplayers, and most of us Roleplay evil characters. Especially that crazy bard with the awesome hat.

STUPID HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina
08-12-2009, 10:01 AM

/thinks the hat would look better on a Warforged ;)