JayDubya
07-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Top guilds in terms of....

Reeses007
07-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Apologies for not clarifying but based on End game and Zerging

Braegan
07-28-2009, 07:16 PM
In no particular order guilds that when I see thier tag I don't shudder just a little bit:

Legion
Maelstrom
Ground
DARPA
Attacks the Darkness
IFV
Pestilence
Band of the Shifting Sands
Mindflayers
DWAT
Madborn
Bane

I am sure there are some I left out (so don't be offended), but that's what I thought of at the moment.

Kraak
07-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Thought we had enough of these but oh well. Let the games begin:

http://punkeys.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/monkey-sword-fight.jpg

Minor_Threat
07-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I LOVE KITTENS is uber.

al73r
07-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Actually our focus is end game.
We just have been recruiting and training the new hires.

Mokeyman
07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers Mindflayers

Braegan
07-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Actually our focus is end game.
We just have been recruiting and training the new hires.

Noted and edited, as mentioned I believed the list on the second grouping to be those that are damn fine guilds with good players but whose focus was not geared towards zerging and endgame. My mistake bro :)

Braegan
07-28-2009, 07:23 PM

I hope it's not another one of those, but meh. I took it as a player looking to settle on a server and is scoping out the guilds as he posted the same thread on every server. And I know the Guild Listing exists but sadly it's not always up to date.

Kraak
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
I hope it's not another one of those

Let's hope. And besides I haven't posted a picture in awhile :D

And I know the Guild Listing exists but sadly it's not always up to date.

word

Minor_Threat
07-28-2009, 07:33 PM
If you wanted an unbiased answer, pick the server you want and stand outside of endgame content and watch the guild groups jumping in.

Murgatroyd
07-28-2009, 07:53 PM
I think he's just curious, saw this one other server forums before I noticed the one on ours. :)

I find it easier to name guilds that I've had issues with (not many). Most pug runs are pretty smooth, but there's the occasional person that can ruin it for everyone.

Bunker
07-28-2009, 08:04 PM
We all know the direction this thread has a HUGE potential of heading. Hold on everyone, let me get a new roll of tape for the recorder. I don't want to miss anything.

To the OP: If you are just curious for the sake of being curious. You can probably take a gander at the Thelanis Guild List and pick 1/2 that are good guilds.

As for zerging/endgame raiding guilds. The ones mentioned thus far will work. Ask around, get a character to 15/16 and roll with us a bit. You will see rather quickly which hit the raids harder then others.

If you are new to Thelanis,

/cheers -Bunk

Edit: What I should have just said was....."Ready! Set! Chaaaarge!!!"

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FVA/91HP/35NES9J6Q3O/FVA91HP35NES9J6Q3O.MEDIUM.jpg

Clay
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM

qft

lets get a long list of silly replies.

the question is vague enough to apply to any guild, depending on what you are looking for.

Bunker
07-28-2009, 08:14 PM

I call the one in the bowler hat. :D

Freeman
07-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry, no end-game raiding on this server. Even Legion won't run a raid without spending at least an hour admiring the pretty butterflies first. Then we have to role-play a reason for running the Shroud for the nth time, although it usually involves some guildies who won't be named, devils, a drunken dwarf, and the spell "Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion".

JayDubya
07-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Apologies for not clarifying but based on End game and Zerging

So as to not cause drama, I will send you a PM

Braegan
07-29-2009, 12:47 AM
http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FVA/91HP/35NES9J6Q3O/FVA91HP35NES9J6Q3O.MEDIUM.jpg

All I can say, is that I broke down and am now the proud owner of one of those fine gamer helmets! :D

/zerg on!

Thorzian
07-29-2009, 12:50 AM
wait a minute.. i'm in darpa. it can't be true!!!

Murgatroyd
07-29-2009, 08:36 AM
I call the one in the bowler hat. :D

In that case, I'm betting on the one with the white shirt. ;)

Thanimal
07-30-2009, 02:09 PM
In no particular order:

Legion
Maelstrom
Ground
DARPA

Ones of notable mention that at least to my knowledge do not place themselves as end game focused but have really good players:

Attacks the Darkness
IFV
Pestilence
Band of the Shifting Sands
Mindflayers
DWAT
Madborn

I am sure there are some I left out (so don't be offended), but that's what I thought of at the moment.

Remember Honor is fairly casual; not what we're talking about here. But from my occasional experience in PUGs, I'd submit Bane as belonging on this list. Perhaps someone in Bane can comment/clarify? And I could swear there's yet one more "uber" guild that starts with M. Can't seem to think of it, though.

juniorpfactors
08-03-2009, 01:34 PM
4-5 months of no play and nothing has changed

jrp

KingOfCheese
08-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Inferus Sus is an active, end-game focused guild. We raid seven days a week (some days more heavily than others). We typically run anywhere from 3-5 raids a night with some exceptions (I know there's been days where we've run 10+). Our failure rate is extremely low. During peak times, we may have 2-3 raids going simultaneously with 30-40 members in them. We typically fill runs with guild members, but will occasionally pug spots out.

bartcom2000
08-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Inferus Sus is an active, end-game focused guild. We raid seven days a week (some days more heavily than others). We typically run anywhere from 3-5 raids a night with some exceptions (I know there's been days where we've run 10+). Our failure rate is extremely low. During peak times, we may have 2-3 raids going simultaneously with 30-40 members in them. We typically fill runs with guild members, but will occasionally pugs spots out.

sockys guild is ALWAYS freaking raiding..... good guys too!!

Future
08-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Our common goal is to have fun. We are like family in Bane. Our players are diverse. Our guild welcomes pugs in our parties and have no problems explaining and leading folks through for their first time. Everyone has something to offer. Some of us are Raid focused, end-game focused. Others enjoy low lvl and mid lvl quests. Some Powerlevel. But we always want to help eachother when we can. And we all have fun knocking off in guild chat and in parties. Also some of us girls in Bane have really bad potty mouths. Most people like it and others just drop parties. :) We have also absorbed a few guilds along the way. Just a big party with us :)

nnniiiggggaaarachi
08-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Shipwreck Shore Survivors is recruiting. Look for Tetherball in game.

Teth

Rayzorlew
08-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Top guilds from this server?

Easy answer Reese.
If your not LEGION, here's your sign............
http://www.highstick.com/jerseys/logos/retro/PYLONS-RETRO.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!
I've been waiting to use this pic.......:D

gizmos199
08-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Top guilds from this server?

you did the same thing over on anouther server ... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=193635

JayDubya
08-06-2009, 07:53 AM
you did the same thing over on anouther server ... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=193635

He did it on all the servers. Comparison shopping, like going to Sam's Club and Costco and BJs and <insert your mega-warehouse-club-thing-here>

gizmos199
08-06-2009, 07:58 AM
He did it on all the servers. Comparison shopping, like going to Sam's Club and Costco and BJs and <insert your mega-warehouse-club-thing-here>
is this person shopeing for a server ?

Jonny_D
08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
like BJs and <insert your mega-club-thing-here>

since u offered

Syriania
08-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Why does this thread exist?