PDA

View Full Version : Eberron Dwarf Tossing League?

Khurse
07-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Hey all

Apparently my old guild disbanded at some point (or at least that's what they're claiming...) so am kinda looking to join another one. I remember playing with some people from the Eberron Dwarf Tossing League a while back, and generally had a good time.
Anyone know if they're still recruiting? Most of the guild I see online seem to be 16's, so I'm not sure if they've switched to a raid centric guild, or if that's simply who's still in the guild and playing. I'm looking more for a relaxed, but know how to do the quests guild, which I seem to remember them being.

Joined their website, but doesn't seem to have any recent posts, (which is pretty much like 80-90% of guild websites I've seen) so as I said, just kinda wondering if they're still recruiting, or if I should try and sell my lame skills elsewhere.

As always, thanks for any info/amusing flames/ pointers/delicious recipes you can provide.

Lorien_the_First_One
07-27-2009, 09:35 PM
nm

Mr_Ed7
07-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey all

Apparently my old guild disbanded at some point (or at least that's what they're claiming...) so am kinda looking to join another one. I remember playing with some people from the Eberron Dwarf Tossing League a while back, and generally had a good time.
Anyone know if they're still recruiting? Most of the guild I see online seem to be 16's, so I'm not sure if they've switched to a raid centric guild, or if that's simply who's still in the guild and playing. I'm looking more for a relaxed, but know how to do the quests guild, which I seem to remember them being.

Joined their website, but doesn't seem to have any recent posts, (which is pretty much like 80-90% of guild websites I've seen) so as I said, just kinda wondering if they're still recruiting, or if I should try and sell my lame skills elsewhere.

As always, thanks for any info/amusing flames/ pointers/delicious recipes you can provide.

They are a brother-guild of Darkside, a member of the Alliance, and active.

Khurse
07-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Cool, thanks all!