PDA

View Full Version : Suugestion for reduced armor penalty

Cybersquirt
07-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Why does my paladin face the same encumbrance penalty, with regards to armor, as a cleric?

This needs to change.

Arnya
07-23-2009, 11:47 PM
It's the same armour isn't it?

Why would it weigh less for a Paladin?

Uska
07-24-2009, 12:05 AM
because thats how it works in pnp clerics recive the same training in how to wear armor as warriors, is that enough for you.

Cybersquirt
07-26-2009, 06:40 PM
I phrased that poorly. I should have said stat penalty - like, my jump is penalized 8 points! :(

shores11
07-26-2009, 06:43 PM
I phrased that poorly. I should have said stat penalty - like, my jump is penalized 8 points! :(

Armor is armor and the stat penalty on armor is the same for any character that chooses to wear it. Each class or character depending on thier build has to determine what is the best armor for them based on how the built their character.

No class, race or character build can change the nature of the armor that is set.

Nyvn
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM
It's an armor penalty, they both receive the same training in wearing the armor.

Kazorn
07-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Use a mithral armor.

Aranticus
07-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Armor is armor and the stat penalty on armor is the same for any character that chooses to wear it. Each class or character depending on thier build has to determine what is the best armor for them based on how the built their character.

No class, race or character build can change the nature of the armor that is set.

wrong. fighters and elves have access to armor agility enhancements which reduces the skill penalties imposed by armor