PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Spellbook - Let me see what i've inscribed

JOTMON
07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
New and upcoming Wizards everywhere will probably rejoice if we could see what spells we have inscribed in our spellbooks.

In regards to spells above my level of course...(Thanks Lithic)

TreknaQudane
07-21-2009, 02:28 PM
New and upcoming Wizards everywhere will probably rejoice if we could see what spells we have inscribed in our spellbooks.

You can, sorted by level.

Lithic
07-21-2009, 02:29 PM
You mean for levels above what you can currently cast right?

MDS_Geist
07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Are you asking what people have in their spellbooks or how to view it? You can view it on your character tab under spells. Click the tabs on the right to look at the different spells you have available.

Bogenbroom
07-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Indeed, I have been begging for this for a while... along with this one...

PLEASE, when attempting to inscribe a spell, reverse the checks for "Spell inscription components" and "Spell is already inscribed." It is a frustration that in order to find out if you already have a spell inscribed you have to have the inscription material.

Montrose
07-22-2009, 10:35 AM
/signed

Plus, can we get some kind of indicator on level-up as to which spells are not available for purchase at vendors? I hate sitting there trying to remember "Acid Fog... can I buy that scroll or should I take it right now?"

VirieSquichie
07-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Perhaps ALL wizard spells should show up in the spellbook, with the ones you don't know yet (either because you're too low of a level or because you haven't inscribed it) severely fogged out...

I've had a wizard try to inscribe the same (higher level than her) spell several times (each time an alt found the scroll and mailed it to her) and each time have a DOH! moment when it told me I already had it...a long time ago, but it was annoying enough to remember.

Xandor_Thanatas
11-18-2010, 09:19 AM
I must agree, being able to see what spells you have inscribed of a higher level than you could cast seems like it would be an easy fix and save a LOT of aggravation.

Senshock
11-18-2010, 11:38 AM
/signed

Lorz
11-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Magic...it is mysterious stuff.

Lithic
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
I must agree, being able to see what spells you have inscribed of a higher level than you could cast seems like it would be an easy fix and save a LOT of aggravation.

Do yourself a favor and inscribe all the scrolls you can buy right before leveling up and gaining a new spell level. On a wizard, I inscribe all the 3rd level spells just before I level to 5, so that the only spells I CAN take when leveling up are the ones I couldnt find scrolls for.

Fnordian
11-29-2010, 04:25 AM
Indeed, it would be really nice to be able to see the higher level spells we've already inscribed but can't use yet.