PDA

View Full Version : PD Halls of Valhalla - Challenging Permadeath on Ghallanda

kafrielveddicus
07-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions about the guild!!!

Both new players and experienced players are welcome!!!

Section 1) Mission Statement
To Achieve 1750 Favor and Cap

Section 2) Etiquette
Players are welcome to play their own style within the guild rules, this is not a conform or be cast out guild. It is understood that disagreements will arise and that players may not want to group with certain other players, you will not be punished for this, simply agree to disagree.

A shout out to our guildies and anyone looking for the most challenging and rewarding Permadeath guild on Ghallanda!!!

This is what makes us the most challenging compared to the other guilds on Ghallanda; (see the official rules for descriptions)

Section 4)
Heirloom Items (we just don't twink)
When Death Occurs (you just didnt execute the quest if someone died)

Section 6)
Level Restrictions (at all times you must be within 3 levels - no coat-tailing)

Section 10)
Trading (no twinking)
Trading Collectibles (no twinking)
Trading Gear (no twinking)
(you must have pulled something to own something equal to it!!!)

If you are looking to say "I did it", this is the place for you, it really does mimic pen and paper as close as possible!!!

PD Halls of Valhalla = true challenging accomplishment!!!!

kafrielveddicus
09-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Here is a further list of why, if you want challenge, this guild is for you!!!

We do not gift gear (non-consumables) amongst toons in our guild (This keeps it closer to pen and paper)

We do not have a guild bank that supplies money and gear to toons in the guild (Again closer to pen and paper, and avoids twinking)

We do not PUG under any circumstances, including for recruiting purposes (This keeps the guild achievements credible, as well as insures that it is played in a pen and paper style enviroment)

As a side note,

We welcome all style of players and will not restrict how you wish to run within the guild ruleset, this means we do not have a grey area under which you can be judged!!!!

Welcome to the "PD Halls of Valhalla"!!!!!

Highest level toon in the guild is 11th Level!!!

kafrielveddicus
09-21-2009, 12:40 PM
In Just a few months we have built this guild up to a formidable force!!!

Please feel free to try it out, Guild Name "PD Halls of Valhalla", note you alternate toons are welcome to play in any other guilds if you wish to try this one!!! Look for us in the Who list in the social tab!!!

Thanks to our Assisting option you will never be stuck out on a limb unable to complete a needed quest!!!

Our players will also take the time to teach you game mechanics, tactics, good screen set ups and an assortment of other information about the game.

Check out the link to our website in my tagline below!!!

Pillage and Conquer!!!!

kafrielveddicus
11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Always recruiting, please read the official guild rules on the website before joining!!!

kafrielveddicus
12-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Always recruiting, please read the official guild rules on the website before joining!!!

Please note we are now looking for experienced players only, we will recruit f2p but you need to be a capable player and/or have the ability to learn quickly to become a capable player.

If you are questioning what that means, it probably means this guild is not for you.

For those that are uber players please also see the thread in the permadeath section about Extreme permadeath Challenge!!!

Lordshadow69
12-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Hello all. I am the Dark One from PD halls of Valhalla. I have recently achieved lvl10,soon to be 11,playing in this PD guild. I mention the previous statement because i have gotten to lvl 10 with NO deaths and only the gear that can be found in chests. pretty kool achievement i must say.

Narc is a pretty driven person, but his knowledge of the game makes it fun and challenging to play. Everyone that is in this guild is really helpful and laid back. All fun to run with.

So if your looking for something a little different from most guilds, If you are getting bored with all the zerging just to have fun, Or if you just want an extreme challenge, then i suugest giving us a look-up. You wont be dissappionted.

The Dark One

kafrielveddicus
12-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Hello all. I am the Dark One from PD halls of Valhalla. I have recently achieved lvl10,soon to be 11,playing in this PD guild. I mention the previous statement because i have gotten to lvl 10 with NO deaths and only the gear that can be found in chests. pretty kool achievement i must say.

Narc is a pretty driven person, but his knowledge of the game makes it fun and challenging to play. Everyone that is in this guild is really helpful and laid back. All fun to run with.

So if your looking for something a little different from most guilds, If you are getting bored with all the zerging just to have fun, Or if you just want an extreme challenge, then i suugest giving us a look-up. You wont be dissappionted.

The Dark One

Thanks Dark, really apprecitate your support!!!

WE really hope to atttract dedicated players to our guild, whether you are experienced or new, it is about dedication
We are happy to be a part of teaching new players to learn the game if they are dedicated to spending the time and effort to learn the game, and of course experienced players can always bring new input to the guild.

As far as the Extreme Challenge of running on elite only goes, I have yet to have the interest of a full group, I am even considering adding to the conditions "No Shrining" and "Run Encounter areas until you have all discoveries only", as far as running quests of appropriate level, I dont think that will be a problem here!!!

kafrielveddicus
07-20-2010, 11:40 AM
We are happy to announce we have guild invites now available by mail!!!

Enjoy summer everyone!!

kafrielveddicus
07-28-2010, 10:59 AM
We are happy to announce that kg/dinks has joined our happy family!!!