PDA

View Full Version : Mournland Militia: Calling all WF and their fleshbag companions!

Daemonis
07-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Background: I have been playing DDO for more than 2 years. My play style has gone from an obsessive power gamer, to build planner/optimizer (with some winners and some failures; see my signature line) to that of a casual player (now).

After taking a break from the game, I’ve made my way back. It looks like interest, participation, and camaraderie in my old Guild (Intrepid Adventurers Guild) waned culminating in a disbanding in my absence. I guess I have mixed feelings regarding this outcome. Sadness and frustration after putting so much work (including building/managing websites, etc). On the other hand, optimism. Realization that change is in the air. A chance to start anew. A fresh start.

As such, I’m hoping to build a small, humble, drama free guild comprised of cohesive team players, who enjoy learning about quests, helping each other and new players progress and develop their class/gaming skills, and otherwise enjoy a good challenge.

As a few in game players who know me, I’m something of a Warforged aficionado. In that spirit, I’m hoping that other WF hear my call and band together.

The Mournland Militia has been forged - and we are looking for a few good sentient constructs and their fleshbag companions to join our ranks!

If interested, either send me a PM, in-game mail, or in-game tell to either of my current main characters: Ironlich or Jagannath.

See you in game! -Daemonis

Jondallar
07-15-2009, 11:56 PM
did u know WF can take the snakeblood feat....weird huh:)

Mithran
07-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi welcome

coltsrock
07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Wf and Mournland rule all:p

Really just dropping in to leave my mark as a member. See you all in game and you know what they say, if your not a warforged something is wrong