PDA

View Full Version : Intrepid Adventurers Guild

MJNOR1
07-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Has been disbanded!?!? I guess I am looking for a guild. If anyone knows why IAG was disbanded I would be interested in knowing.

I am a casual player (5-10 hours a week) I have 6 toons......Lvl 16 Ftr/Barb/Rgr, Lvl 14 Cleric, Lvl 9 Wizard, Lvl 6 Rogue/Pal, Lvl 5 Rgr, Lvl 2 Rogue.

Anyone interested please respond here or in a PM.

Ghoste
07-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Interesting...I would assume that it was partly due to Daemonis taking a leave from the game. Do you know if Daemonis disbanded it, or left it to a successor who then disbanded?

MJNOR1
07-12-2009, 07:14 PM
It was Daemonis' successor that disbanded the guild.....I am unsure as to why the members of the guild were not consulted.

Mr_Ed7
07-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Darkside was originally made up of the Adventurer guild (before Intrepid) and other smaller guilds.

That being said Darkside is LFM, and is a member of the Alliance of several other guilds you could join if Darkside is not for you.

MJNOR1
07-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I'd be interested in giving Darkside a try. Basically what I want from a guild is people to run with.....as I said I'm a casual player.

Mr_Ed7
07-13-2009, 01:50 PM
We started Darkside as a casual guild where people can have fun, and not lose to much sleep if there is a party-wipe.

We are a mixed bunch of noobs and ubers though.

Give us a try, worse comes to worse...you can always leave!

See you around town!

Impaqt
07-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Well, If your more interested in finding a new guild than you are in finding all your guildmates that got disbanded along with you so that you could reform the guild under a new leader, thats probably a pretty good indicator as to why it was disbanded.

MJNOR1
07-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Impaqt, I guess I don't understand what you are saying....could you clarify please?

Impaqt
07-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Impaqt, I guess I don't understand what you are saying....could you clarify please?

You logged into game to see "Your guild has been Disbanded"

If I logged on to see that(Which would be really weird, since I'm my guilds leader) My first course of action would be to start finding my fellow guildmates that are in the same situation, Find out where everyone was going or reband back together under new management.

So you did that, and everyone you talked to said they were going every which way...

(No Guild Cohesion.. Why have a Guild)

OR

you Didnt and didnt really care to.

(You didnt like/Hang out/or perhaps even know with your guildmates anyway so why have a guild?)

Nothing against you personally... Just saying if the guild disbanded and no one thought to get the players back together under a new name or guild, then the guild probably want that tight to begin with.

MJNOR1
07-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Impaqt, you make a good point. The lack of cohesion is something that slowly crept into the guild and really accelerated when Daemonis left.....personally, I thoroughly enjoyed my guildies and would have liked to have kept the guild together....I did make a half hearted attempt to find a guildie or two to try and identify what happened but to no avail.

MJNOR1
07-15-2009, 09:18 AM
As Mournland Militia. Some of the members of Intrepid Adventurer's Guild have reformed with Daemonis returning as our leader.

Thanks for the invite to Darkside though and for all responses.

We are officially looking for members.