PDA

View Full Version : Disciples of the Apocalypse LFM

Karranor
07-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello all! DoA is a founding guild based around a no drama, casual and fun play philosophy. Originally we were formed around our RL PnP group but have slowly been growing. We are an adult oriented guild and looking to expand our ranks some. We hit all areas of the game from raiding, crafting, favor running or anything else our members would like to do.

We raid for fun and do not use any kind of point system. Need before greed all the way. Our members do what they can to help each other out, whether that is getting raid items, Shroud gear, favor or whatever.

Our main active time is during the day in the US but do have a few members around the globe. There are always members logged on and it is easy to get guild runs going.

There is no level requirement, however we are specifically looking for more members to fill the raid pool (14th or higher). Most of us have a handful of capped characters but we are always leveling up new creations.

If you follow the same easy going attitude and are looking for a guild of like minded people give one of us shout/tell/pm/email or whatever! Let them know that you are interested in the guild and they can direct you to an officer. Let’s do a few runs and see if we get along!

PS: Some of our members were in Clan Doombringer for a long time and would happily welcome any returning doomies that are looking for a home!

forphase1
07-09-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm interested. I'm a returning player...been gone for a year or so, but looking forward to getting back into things. Was a member of a guild, but I suppose do to my absence they kicked me from the group. I've added a few of your alts to my friends list. If I see ya on I'll give ya a yell.

Karranor
07-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Good to have ya! Hope we weren't too much for you tonight. :p If you need anything let us know!

makarios
07-22-2009, 01:53 AM
I too am a returning player, although my experience with DDO consists of maybe a weeks worth of play when the game originally launched. I'll be a true newbie more or less but a veteran MMO player. I'm re-installing and updating the game now and scouring the forums and website for knowledge.

Do you guys have a vent server? I'll send a PM as soon as I can get in game, probably in the morning. Looking forward to DDO and checking out the Disciples.

Karranor
07-26-2009, 11:44 AM
We don't run a guild wide chat server atm but if you see us on, look us up!

Karranor
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
We are still looking for a few more fun players to join our ranks.

If you are new or a returning player, we are happy to have you. We have a wide range of players and welcome anyone that plays DDO to have a good time.

We are also starting up a guild wide chat server so we can banter!

Sort your Who list by guild and send one of us a tell so we can do some runs.

Finally, Mod... DDO:EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crush834
09-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I currently have a lvl 4 pally along with VIP access, until next wednesday my play time is limited by work but i will be playing alot more after that day

Karranor
09-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Sound good, look us up and lets do some runs!

Karranor
09-20-2009, 06:03 PM
I would like to welcome all the recruits and thank everyone for the interest!

We are going to pause recruiting for a bit so we can get to know everyone. If you are still interested in hanging out with us please feel free to look us up but we are halting active recruiting for the time being.

See you all in Stormreach!

blackskull
10-08-2009, 02:41 PM
I see that your active recruiting has been at a halt for about 2-3 weeks now but I thought I would make a post anyway.

I played the game when it first came out for a while but left to search out other MMOs (I dare not say their names here.) But I am back to game with a premium (eventually to be VIP) account. I have a diverse set of characters that I have put much research into making the best I can from the start. I will message you tonight in game on one of my characters.

-Blackskull

Karranor
02-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Hey, I just wanted to put the word out that we we are recruiting again. With the flurry of returning and F2P players dying down we would like to see if anyone else is interested in DoA.

We are specifically looking for people that are ready, willing and able to raid. We have a decent raid pool right now but want to polish it up a little so we can easily handle whatever raids we decide to run.

Currently we have 1 dedicated raid night, Wed starting at 7 PM MST. We try to get 4-5 raids done on this night. We also have an unofficial raid night of Sat as well. This doesn't mean that we don't raid all week. We just have 1 night a week we bust out a pile of them. Then we generally snag the ones through the week if people are interested.

If you are interested in a mature, adult oriented casual guild that does some of the not-so-casual stuff please let us know.

We have a private forum where we discuss tactics, assign roles, vote for raids etc. Please make sure you are able to actively participate in these!

For more info check out the first posts, better yet look us up in game. Our officers have a ton of characters but the main ones are Mortalis (me), Kikki, Neopreist, OMGLazers, Mysty, Fortune.

PS: You DO NOT need to be an experienced raider, just the ambition and ability to raid would be great! Then we can mold you to our designs...

Myschief
03-29-2010, 01:33 PM
sent an in-game mail with some info to you Mortalis, hope to hear from ya soon!

Karranor
03-29-2010, 08:05 PM
sent an in-game mail with some info to you Mortalis, hope to hear from ya soon!

Thanks for the interest! I sent you an email in return.

Feel free to just look one of us up. Go to your who panel and you can sort by guild name. Tell whoever may be on that you are interested in DOA and would like to speak to an officer about running with us.

I look forward to hearing from you further.

Karranor
03-31-2010, 12:04 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for thier interest in DOA. Active recruiting is over for the time being. We have a handful of great new people that we would like to get to know.

If you missed the window, don't fret, I am sure there will be more active recruiting in the future.

See you all in Stormreach!