PDA

View Full Version : looking for +1 int tome

mzprox
07-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi!

Wana buy a +1 int tome for my new toon. I'm quite new to this server (two weeks old :) ) so all my money is 200k gold. hope i can find one soon till then back to grind more money :)

Caine52184
07-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi!

Wana buy a +1 int tome for my new toon. I'm quite new to this server (two weeks old :) ) so all my money is 200k gold. hope i can find one soon till then back to grind more money :)

Welcome to Thelanis

Send me your toons name by PM or here if you want...and i'll help you out with some stuff to get you started :). What class, race and lvl are you?

mzprox
07-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Heya, thanks for the welcoming!

My first character was an elf ranger, Zerthul, after unlocking the drow race I made a drow bard Zhork (lvl 8 already). Now I'm rerolling Zerthul as a drow paladin and I could use a +1 int tome at lvl 1. I will level these two chars together.
And thanks for your kind offer but I dont think I'm in need of anything (except that tome, but hopefully I can buy one :) ) I actually like fresh starts where i have to "work" for everything again. I was quite rich on the eu server :).

Caine52184
07-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Heya, thanks for the welcoming!

My first character was an elf ranger, Zerthul, after unlocking the drow race I made a drow bard Zhork (lvl 8 already). Now I'm rerolling Zerthul as a drow paladin and I could use a +1 int tome at lvl 1. I will level these two chars together.
And thanks for your kind offer but I dont think I'm in need of anything (except that tome, but hopefully I can buy one :) ) I actually like fresh starts where i have to "work" for everything again. I was quite rich on the eu server :).

Ahhh I see :).

Farm and sell muckbanes..thats earning it right? :P lol

Good luck in your search for your int tome...I had a few +1's laying around that I wont ever use.

bartcom2000
07-06-2009, 02:08 PM
I think I saw one on one of my mules this weekend. send an email to "Kindread" referance the int tome, i will respond with either the tome or an "oops it was a dex tome" **** response...lol..

have fun on the new server.

mzprox
07-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Thank you all, I got my +1 tome, a kind gift from Undercover/Arcadian, thanks again :)