PDA

View Full Version : Hello and a couple of questions

Trevail69
07-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Hello,

I'm Kaxden Velachant lvl 2 Ranger on the Khyber server. New to the game though I did play beta and then came back for the unlimited beta. I liked the changes coming enough to decide to subscribe. I'm a casual style player, not much into raids. I do tend to play every night.

I can not seem to access the Khyber forums, is there a post limit for new players before you can post outside the new player forums? I was hoping to be able to post a hello on there forums and possibly try and find a nice friendly laidback guild there.

Thanks for any advice or help you can give. So far liking a Ranger though I played a Fighter during unlimited beta.

Kaxden

Freeman
07-01-2009, 07:09 PM
You are still listed as a guest under your forum name. Sometimes, even if you've upgraded your account to subscriber status, there can be a lag before your forum account is updated. Usually, you'll gain access within a few hours or so. If you aren't able to post in a few hours(Or tomorrow morning, at least), I'd post in the help section about it.

Talish
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Hello kaxden

Since you are on a trial account at the moment you can only post in this section. Underneath your name it states guest account.

Since you are on Khyber please feel free to use the help channel there. Trial accounts also cannot send tells so the help channel will be the best way for you to get questions answered about the changes since you last played.

type: /joinchannel help
then preface your messages with /1
example: /1 Who is Fred?

You will find many good players on channel who will answer questions and welcome you to the game. I will post a link to this thread on Khyber forums so you can introduce yourself here.

Welcome to Khyber :D

Emili
07-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Hello Kaxden and welcome back to DDO.

Trevail69
07-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. I may have to use the support forums as I'm not on the trial, i'm a paid subscriber. At least my account says it is active and on the monthly payment plan.

I have been signed up for about 2 days now so my forum account should not still be listed as guest. Thanks again for all the quick replies :)

Kaxden

Talish
07-01-2009, 07:24 PM
This may help

Account Management Phone Support: (781) 407-4020
Monday & Tuesday from 2:00-8:45pm Eastern
Wednesday-Friday from 4:00-8:45pm Eastern

Account Management Email Form (http://www.ddo.com/component/content/article/482-account-ticket)

I hope you get things sorted out soon and join the Khyber forums. PLease also still consider joining the help channel.

irivan
07-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Yo, hope you enjoy your self, and you get all of the stuff you want, let me know if i can be of service...

Peace!

Gornn
07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Hello,

I'm Kaxden Velachant lvl 2 Ranger on the Khyber server. New to the game though I did play beta and then came back for the unlimited beta. I liked the changes coming enough to decide to subscribe. I'm a casual style player, not much into raids. I do tend to play every night.

I can not seem to access the Khyber forums, is there a post limit for new players before you can post outside the new player forums? I was hoping to be able to post a hello on there forums and possibly try and find a nice friendly laidback guild there.

Thanks for any advice or help you can give. So far liking a Ranger though I played a Fighter during unlimited beta.

Kaxden

Kaxden, welcome to DDO! And to Khyber.

Also, once you get to the harbour and make sure you look in the unconfirmed mail tab in your mailbox. There'll be some goodies waiting for you!

/hug
-Gornn

Amabel
07-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome to Khyber.

Check your unconfirmed mail tab!

Trevail69
07-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks for all the help. The game at least knows i'm a paid member lol, just the forums don't like me. I will give it until Thursday then try and call if I still can't post. Loving the game though I do find it a little harder than unlimited.

Kaxden

Cowdenicus
07-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I would say welcome to DDO but you went to the yucky server. ;)

Seriously though, welcome to DDO.

Shal
07-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Hello,

Kaxdenwelcome to khyber :) i hope you like it as much as we do :cool:

Hakushi
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Welcome back to DDO and welcome to Khyber Kaxden. The help channel is something you will appreciate and feel free to ask any question you need.