PDA

View Full Version : DDOwiki down for now

Borror0
06-28-2009, 01:15 AM
I am in the process of getting a database dump (since I have issues with the host) but the wiki went down.

No idea on when it will come back up. Sorry.

Comfortably
06-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Wasn't it Tarrant who posted something like: DoOoOOooooOOOOm?

Valezra
06-28-2009, 01:30 AM
I am in the process of getting a database dump (since I have issues with the host) but the wiki went down.

LOL, never noticed you took care of the wiki. Thanks for you hard work man.

Val

Comfortably
06-28-2009, 01:32 AM
LOL, never noticed you took care of the wiki. Thanks for you hard work man.

Val

You didn't think that someone with 18k+ posts would take care of the wiki? Not to mention that he's got Wiki everywhere...:p hehehe

Borror0
06-28-2009, 01:34 AM
The real honor belongs to DKerrigan, for establishing the correct act of doomsaying.

Cowdenicus
06-28-2009, 02:45 AM
I have been trying to access it for an hour now and was like ***.....

Borror0
06-28-2009, 02:49 AM
I have been trying to access it for an hour now and was like ***.....
Sorry for the inconvenient.

If anyone has a DDO-related question, you can post it here. We can help each other out and it'll bump the thread for more eyes to see.

Cowdenicus
06-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Alrighty, I have been gone for like a year and all. I am starting to go through my characters and I logged into my Barbarian.

I was wondering if there has been any word on Superior two weapon fighting, what the requirements will be for it, and if barbarians will be able to get the feat.

Freeman
06-28-2009, 02:58 AM
So far, there's been no indication that it will be added to the game at all, so I wouldn't make any plans that involve it. Take something else for now, and worry about it if we ever hear any substantial details about it.

Borror0
06-28-2009, 02:58 AM
Alrighty, I have been gone for like a year and all. I am starting to go through my characters and I logged into my Barbarian.

I was wondering if there has been any word on Superior two weapon fighting, what the requirements will be for it, and if barbarians will be able to get the feat.
As it stands, it seems there are no plans of adding STWF to the game as a general feat.

Only Tempest III rangers get it.

Cowdenicus
06-28-2009, 02:59 AM
As it stands, it seems there are no plans of adding STWF to the game as a general feat.

Only Tempest III rangers get it.

well now, looks like i have to figure out what to do with my barbarian then...

time to go to the barbarian forums.....

Borror0
06-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Well, I learned what happened to the wiki. It will probably be back up tomorrow.

The server was moved and I had not received the notice that it was supposed to be moved.

FluffyCalico
06-28-2009, 09:54 PM

So you are in charge of the site and you don't have it do a frequent backup ? :eek:

Borror0
06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
So you are in charge of the site and you don't have it do a frequent backup ? :eek:
No, I am not the one in charge of the site right now. That's the problem and I am trying to fix that.

Gornn
06-28-2009, 10:17 PM
The real honor belongs to DKerrigan, for establishing the correct act of doomsaying.

Dude, if the wiki was up we could have just looked there for the correct footnote instead of you just having to tell us.

I'm just saying...:D

Heh. Thanks for working on it.

BLAKROC
06-28-2009, 11:13 PM

yes it was :)

Borror0
06-29-2009, 02:40 PM
It's back up!

Grosbeak07
07-01-2009, 12:32 PM
It's back up!

/poutine for all!

Borror0
07-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Ken just upgraded the php and lighthttpd versions on enterwiki. Please let us know if you see any strangeness or anything broken.