PDA

View Full Version : Any EU Guilds

TheSnowman
06-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Greetings.

Just signed up after doing the trial, I know this might be the wrong server to look for EU players but I was wondering if there were any?

my main is lvl 5 Paladin 'sadeyx'

Give us a shout, if there are non then any good sized active guild who doesnt mind a cheeky brit :)

Vivanto
06-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Well, dunno here. But on Argo and Thelanis I know there are several, trying to move my arse there too since foolishly I didn't look around good nuff before rolling, and now my rebuilt main is too oooobah to just rebuild everything a 2nd time from scratch ^^ May wanna check those before getting any character up too high.

TheSnowman
06-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Well, dunno here. But on Argo and Thelanis I know there are several, trying to move my arse there too since foolishly I didn't look around good nuff before rolling, and now my rebuilt main is too oooobah to just rebuild everything a 2nd time from scratch ^^ May wanna check those before getting any character up too high.

hmm, maybe. but I have done a lot already, maybe I can start an EU movment xD

Dragonhyde
06-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Not sure about an EU only guild, must admit that I really do not pay much attention to guild tags. But best of luck finding a guild that fits.:)

TheSnowman
06-27-2009, 08:16 PM
not nessesarily an EU only guild, just a guild that has some active eu players,

though to be fair there always seems to be players on at all times

Vivanto
06-27-2009, 08:35 PM
though to be fair there always seems to be players on at all times

Yo, it's 3:30am here and something similar at you I presume and you're still online, ye best quit complainin' 'bout playtimes :D

TheSnowman
06-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Yo, it's 3:30am here and something similar at you I presume and you're still online, ye best quit complainin' 'bout playtimes :D ah well spotted, but it is the weekend atm you see ;) since most people are on during the weekends until late anyway it dont count