PDA

View Full Version : Several Suggestions

Fylosex
06-27-2009, 10:05 AM
I know it's possible that some of these have been mentioned before, and likely that others have.

Loot All: (BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE)

Status Indicator: As a cleric, it can be difficult to keep up with the status of all the players in the party. I think there should be some form of indicator on the health bar to alert the cleric of negative effects, such as hold person or stat damage. This would help tremendously in aiding the party in ways other than healing.

Notes: I'd like to see a place to write personal notes to myself, just like a journal in game so I can write down things I want to take care of.

Moving Traps: Knowing where all the traps are all the time, and knowing there WILL be traps all the time, makes needing a rogue a bit less important. If you knew that there wasn't a single difficult trap to deal with, rogues become unnecessary, and thus do not get invited to as many parties. However, if every dungeon had a few POSSIBLE traps, you would always want a rogue (or someone who can heal, or someone who can prevent damage). The rogue would become more useful, and the healers and support toons wouldn't lose their importance either.

Moving Trap Boxes: The trap box is always in the same place, which makes it easy to disarm. For a real challenge, I think there should be several locations (more locations for more difficult traps), and the disarm box would appear randomly in one of those spots. This means, sometimes the rogue is lucky and gets to just disarm, while other times she might have to traverse the trap and disarm it from the other side.

Minimap Pinging: If I click the minimap, it should make a ping so all players in the party can see where I'm clicking. Essentially it would be the same as me pointing to a location for them.

kyebosh
06-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Thumbs up on the map pinging! Or even a shared pin that persists until removed, or multiple pins for pathing :)

+1 for notes too.

Borror0
06-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Loot All: I'd like to see a Loot All button on chests
Too slow. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=171960) Already been done.

;)

Fylosex
06-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks Borror0, like I said though I would imagine some have been suggested before. In any case I edited it to show that it's been suggested before.