PDA

View Full Version : It didn't let me reactivate the right account...

Slit518
06-26-2009, 11:23 AM
I threw out the old Dungeons and Dragons online a while ago on accident, so I bought a new copy because I wanted to play again, which comes with 30 days of play. It only gave me the option to reactivate an account I made where I downloaded a trial & went to the standard game play. I wanted to reactivate the one where I preordered the game & went on with a standard membership, but that option wasn't available. Is there a way for the company to fix that for me? I had an old character on there I wanted to play. Now I am stuck with continuing the trial and I have no old characters. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Victorie
06-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately the system won't let you add a product key to an account unless it is an upgrade.

However, if you contact the Account Management department they will be happy to look into this for you, and can probably help. Phone and email options are in my signature.

Slit518
06-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I replied, thanks for the information, it says 3-5 business days, so I guess I'll get a response Wednesday or Friday of next week.