PDA

View Full Version : Finesseable Vorpal Swap

Blackbird
06-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Ok, I got one :)

tc12
06-25-2009, 12:13 AM
Hey guys!
I have a +1 Vorpal Handaxe of Tendon Slice 2% min lvl 12 I would like to swap for a vorpal sickle (any rr or lvl). Let me know if you're interested. I could sweeten the deal a little if needed.

Thanks!!

Did you notice there's a vorp sickle in AH for 70K plat buyout? That's pretty good.

Bunker
06-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Did you notice there's a vorp sickle in AH for 70K plat buyout? That's pretty good.

Stop trying to advertise your AH items tc12. LOL. :D

tc12
06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
D'oh, that was supposed to be a PM not a reply. Not getting enough sleep, our 10 month old has a lingering cold and has been up more usual throughout the night.

Seriously though, since it's the only finessible weapon type a pure rogue can use that was a decent price, no? Wasn't mine though. I have a +3 vorp sickle on my rogue even though he's got some Fighter levels and could use other finessibles. Was saving it "just in case" I ever roll a pure one, but that's not likely as I have several other lowbie/project builds I don't have time for as it is.

Justice- If you can't find one let me know. Ideally I'd want the handaxe or kukri to be another +3 if I were to trade the sickle, but for a former IFVer (who I still wish hadn't left :( ) we could probably work something out.

TC

Lithic
06-26-2009, 12:02 AM
A little off topic here, but if its a vorpal for your rogue, make sure to upgrade to a vorp of deception. You won't regret it :D

Blackbird
06-26-2009, 07:13 AM
It is for my rogue. She has a vorpal sickle of backstabbing +3 but she dual wields and I'd like one for her off hand. I keep getting every finesseable but a sickle but I think I only have kamas and the handaxe left. I haven't had a chance to log on and check the AH since we went to see Transformers for Freeman's b-day but I will tonight.

Thanks, TC, I'll let you know. Hope the baby feels better soon!