PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good fit -- prefer well-established guilds

Uproar
06-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Eastern Time Zone player (Michigan) looking to join high quality, well-mannered guild. Seek large guild with experienced players. I've been playing for a long time, but am no expert at the higher end content -- I want to learn from those that know that material best.

I often have unique builds and like to experiment with many alts. I do have one drow character on Argonnessen that has reached level 12 and that I am willing to take to 16 / 20 (currently Tempest I, 4 monk, 2 rogue. Plan is Tempest I, Assassin I, Monk 8). The character has proven to be a very successful build to date. Currently sitting at 1100 favor. Would like to get my 32-pt builds on this server ASAP.

I don't like drama, I don't like power mad, know-it-all, overlord guild structures. I do like to have fun and talk. Mature player with many family needs, but do manage to play at least a couple hours most every night.

Mr_Ed7
06-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Eastern Time Zone player (Michigan) looking to join high quality, well-mannered guild. Seek large guild with experienced players. I've been playing for a long time, but am no expert at the higher end content -- I want to learn from those that know that material best.

I often have unique builds and like to experiment with many alts. I do have one drow character on Argonnessen that has reached level 12 and that I am willing to take to 16 / 20 (currently Tempest I, 4 monk, 2 rogue. Plan is Tempest I, Assassin I, Monk 8). The character has proven to be a very successful build to date. Currently sitting at 1100 favor. Would like to get my 32-pt builds on this server ASAP.

I don't like drama, I don't like power mad, know-it-all, overlord guild structures. I do like to have fun and talk. Mature player with many family needs, but do manage to play at least a couple hours most every night.

Try running with Darkside members. We are EST, I can not make claims about manners. We are mostly drama free, with some of us being quite versed in multi-class builds.

We are far from power-mad, without an overlord guild structure. We are more concerned about the fun-level.

We are also a member of the Alliance of guilds.

Uproar
06-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks Ed. In terms of manners, certainly not expecting / wanting anything too sanctified. I certainly won't live up to some standards in that regards. Just meant I am not interested in hanging out with guilds that think it's okay to be rude to everyone outside (let alone inside) the guild.