PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Filter for Collectables

Ralmeth
06-14-2009, 10:19 AM
I would like to suggest that it would be nice to have an auto-filter for our collectables. Essentially you should be given a menu screen where you can select or deselect the collectables that you are interested in picking up. That way when you click on a collectable, only items you want will be picked up, and all others will simply mean you will not pick anything up (and you will not be given another chance to pick something up). This way you don't need to keep cleaning out your collectable bags of all of the useless ones you pick up that you're not going to bother with taking to the appropriate vendor. The default on this could be to have no filtering so new players will pick everything up at first. Just a thought.

Azdraugnor
06-14-2009, 01:25 PM
/signed

hcarr
06-14-2009, 01:32 PM
like the idea
/signed

Noctus
06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
very good idea.

/signed.

Ryss
06-14-2009, 09:24 PM
/signed

Healemup
06-15-2009, 08:18 AM
This is a good idea.

Although, I have to say I am one of those guys that hangs a left on every run of Hound or VOD just to get that collectible. I even still keep around all of the ones that fall off the ogres in Titan pre-raid. I have been known to "once or twice" to been seen with a red bar at full only to get the:

Your party member Healemup had died.

Can we ask for the 'its not worth it, just leave it' option? I am sure there is a cure for my sickness.

lazerkitten
06-21-2009, 03:55 PM
awesome idea /signed!