PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a guild

Rkorp
06-10-2009, 09:44 PM
IM currently lvling a 20con 16str barb thinking of using it as a tank (its warforged so has heavy armor adamantite thing) im only lvl2.. its my only char on the server looking for a nice lvling guild light rp is always a plus just no permadeath... thats just dumb..

(also if you dont like that i said that idc so dont post spam about the qualities of permadeath)

im 17 irl so im not a kid.. ive been playing mmo's for years so im not too noobish.. just looking for some people who like light rp breaking all the boxes.. maybe the type of guild were you find a few people reroll chars and get em up to lvl4 in one day.. thats kinda fun.. my name in game is Klork or you can respond here

tihocan
06-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Just one thing before you go too far: maxing Con isn't a particualrly good idea, unless you want to play a weird concept character rather than a truly effective one. So... if you don't want to reroll, at least make sure you invest any level-up point (at L4, 8, etc.) into Str, not Con.
(edit: that's just my advice, feel free of course to ignore it :))

Rkorp
06-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Just one thing before you go too far: maxing Con isn't a particualrly good idea, unless you want to play a weird concept character rather than a truly effective one. So... if you don't want to reroll, at least make sure you invest any level-up point (at L4, 8, etc.) into Str, not Con.
(edit: that's just my advice, feel free of course to ignore it :))

its actually one of the premade builds

tihocan
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
its actually one of the premade builds
Oh right, the one I thought it was really horrible when I saw it :D

flaviolimafaria
06-12-2009, 09:47 AM
I have a Guild for new players, we just accept new players...

You can join if you want. Add Vrum in your friend list if you want!

Clay
06-13-2009, 07:39 PM
IM currently lvling a 20con 16str barb thinking of using it as a tank (its warforged so has heavy armor adamantite thing) im only lvl2.. its my only char on the server looking for a nice lvling guild light rp is always a plus just no permadeath... thats just dumb..

(also if you dont like that i said that idc so dont post spam about the qualities of permadeath)

im 17 irl so im not a kid.. ive been playing mmo's for years so im not too noobish.. just looking for some people who like light rp breaking all the boxes.. maybe the type of guild were you find a few people reroll chars and get em up to lvl4 in one day.. thats kinda fun.. my name in game is Klork or you can respond here

17 irl IS a KID! At least to all those of us who are over 65.

;)

(no, i am not 65)

LastNameRage
06-17-2009, 12:25 AM
17 irl IS a KID! At least to all those of us who are over 65.

;)

(no, i am not 65)

He is 66.