PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Bloodstone, for +2int tome + Plat

VKhaun
06-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Still rather new, so I'm not exactly sure what this Bloodstone item is worth, but I was told to run sands of manectarune for it, to be able to afford my +2 int tome. And I just found it. :D

I am looking to trade it for a +2 intelligence tome, but several people have told me now, that trading straight up for one would an unforgivable ripoff. So... I guess I'll start with that and +100K Platinum. See if anyone takes it, beats it, or offers something else. I play a wizard, casteresque cleric, maul fighter, and dex based ranger if it matters for items. I just opened 32pt builds as well, so other tomes, +1 or less valuable +2's would be a good addition instead of plat.

PM me, or in game (Thelanis) as Veek, Veeks, Veekz, or VKhaun.

VKhaun
06-01-2009, 09:14 PM
K judging by the AH I'd be lucky to get a straight up trade for a +2int tome.
Will trade for just a +2int tome, or 900K plat.

VKhaun
06-01-2009, 09:51 PM
- Sold -

dopey69
06-02-2009, 08:13 AM
K judging by the AH I'd be lucky to get a straight up trade for a +2int tome.
Will trade for just a +2int tome, or 900K plat.

do not go by ah prices those tomes are not selling ! i will put a bloodstone up for 20 mill that does not mean it will sell!

VKhaun
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
do not go by ah prices those tomes are not selling ! i will put a bloodstone up for 20 mill that does not mean it will sell!

I watched the AH all day. +2int tomes are definitely moving. The bloodstones priced below the selling +2int tomes are definitely not. I got lots of comments like this in a chat channel I've joined, and in PM's, but I feel like I cheated the guy who gave me the +2int tome.

Soon, +1 tomes will require lv3 to use, and +2's require lv9. As people find this out the values will continue to go up. I just started my character lv1 with +2int. My cleric will have full skilled UMD, OL, DD, and Search from level one on. That will eventually not be possible.

Also, the AH does indeed set sell price because people are often doing trades+plat. I asked for a +2int tome and 100K plat. The cheapest bloodstone at the time was 7.5mil. The cheapest +2int tome was 8.8mil. If someone wanted a bloodstone and did not have a tome to trade for it, they could have bought the stone directly from the AH from someone else for less plat, then if they'd bought a +2int tome to trade to me for it. This cuts the number of people to trade with down dramatically, to only people who've saved a +2int tome without using it, and don't need it, vs everyone who needs a bloodstone.