PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Give me a +4 Int tome

cm2_supernova
05-28-2009, 07:37 AM
okay okay...now hear me out.

I really really really want the Int to get CE on my ranger, but when I rolled the toon up I just didnt have the ability points to make it all happen. But...with a +4 Int tome, it can be done!!

Here are several reasons why I deserve to have this tome:

1) As the best player in the game I feel it is my right to have whatever I want

2) I am not being greedy; I actually need a +5 tome to make it work, but with my skill point at level 18 I can make it work with a +4...clearly I am not being unreasonable because I have to sacrifice a skill point and wait until Mod 9 drops. I dont know about anyone else, but I feel that patience and sacrifice are worth something.

3) Think of how much manna the clerics in the game will save by not having to heal\raise me so much. The extra plat in clerics pockets will help to stimulate the e-conomy and will drive out plat farmers (the explination for why that would actually happen is kinda long and complicated...so just trust me)

4) With them dropping in Mod 9 anyway its not THAT big of a deal, nobody even has to know...just make it show up in my inventory and I can tell everyone I got wicked lucky my first raid in Mod 9.

So Dev's...if you can find it in your hearts to give me what I rightfully deserve I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

~Hasta

PS: I also will need another feat to make it work out so can I have one of those too??

Azdraugnor
05-28-2009, 09:01 AM
/signed ;)

Psyk0sisS
05-28-2009, 09:05 AM
1) As the best player in the game I feel it is my right to have whatever I want...

This is awesome :) Great funny post with a well thought out body!

Happy Thursday :D

ryingar
05-28-2009, 09:27 AM
You made my morning. Thanks.

cm2_supernova
05-28-2009, 04:08 PM
awwwwh...but I wasnt kidding :(

unionyes
05-28-2009, 04:10 PM
How come Rangers get everything!?!?!?!?

Tomalon
05-28-2009, 04:12 PM
awwwwh...but I wasnt kidding :(

you must be cuz if my math is right you wont get another "stat" (not skill) point till 20... not 18

Fluffy_the_Goth
05-28-2009, 04:13 PM
I believe this thread is 100% Reliable and back it all the way...

You get my Reliable seal of Approval( Reliable. )

cm2_supernova
05-28-2009, 04:19 PM
you must be cuz if my math is right you wont get another "stat" (not skill) point till 20... not 18

Actually...I already worked out a deal to get my stat point at 18 instead of 20.

BTW, I call everything skills (stats, weapons, feats, PrE, etc) because despite the specific name...all I ever pack are mad skills. :p

I believe this thread is 100% Reliable and back it all the way...

You get my Reliable seal of Approval( Reliable. )

sweet!