PDA

View Full Version : Interactive DDO Game Guide V3.0.0 Released

Sanadil
05-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Previously known as "DDO Crafting Planner"

This version has some major updates in it. Tons of fixes for various OS's, The Lost Quest Guide, and the ability to limit the drop downs based on the raw ingredients you enter into the planner.

Interactive DDO Game Guide:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347

PS - I triple checked AGAIN, whether you download the full version, or update from within the planner, all your save files, raid timers, items, and settings, will be saved....NOTHING WILL GET WIPED :)

Those that updated via the in program updater in the first 30 Minutes (5:45 EST to 6:15 EST)... I forgot to add the korthosisland.jpg map to the list of files to download, the physical file was in there, but it would not download without the reference. If you need it, download it here:

http://www.inthecore.com/ddo/craftingplanner/Images/Maps/Outdoor/korthosisland.jpg

Put the file in the Images\Maps\Outdoor\ folder and you should be good to go.

This is already fixed from 6:18 EST on, so those that use the in program updater won't have to worry from here on.

Mockduck
05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Sweet! I recently referred someone to the planner who wanted to get started on green steel crafting and they thought it was great. I use this all the time for my crafting and other needs. Also, like the name change!

Sanadil
05-27-2009, 05:01 PM
TY TY. This version took alot of testing. I can't thank the beta testers enough on this one. I touched the core of the crafting piece of the program, which I swore I'd never do, to make the limits work. Here's to hoping we didn't miss anything!!

Draccus
05-27-2009, 05:16 PM
How good is this tool? It's so good that I launch it BEFORE I launch DDO. I don't play without it.

Thanks a ton, you rock.

Sanadil
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I forgot to add the KorthosIsland.jpg reference to the in program updater. I explain it in the main post, I edited it, so if you used the in program updater in the first 30 minutes of release, you'll need to grab the jpg file and put it in the right folder.

natakeu
05-27-2009, 05:26 PM
This is the only program I use and explains exactly what is needed for when I craft anything in greensteel. Thanks!

Draccus
05-27-2009, 05:28 PM
One note:

There is an error in the Twilight Forge Green Puzzle walkthrough. The screenshot for the Bottom 3 puzzle shows the upper left elbow in the wrong position. It should be rotated three times from the position shown in the screenshot or the puzzle can't be solved.

I realize this is an error in the original walkthrough that you reference but you may want to make a note of the error in your text.

Sanadil
05-28-2009, 08:03 AM
I fixed the image locally here. If you want to update it before the next revision, you can snag it here:

http://www.inthecore.com/ddo/craftingplanner/WebPages/Titan/Bottom%20Left%202.jpg

Place it in the WebPages\Titan\

This is a make shift fix :) I didn't go back down there to retake the shot, just found an elbow that kinda fit, and pasted it over top of the wrong piece..

One note:

There is an error in the Twilight Forge Green Puzzle walkthrough. The screenshot for the Bottom 3 puzzle shows the upper left elbow in the wrong position. It should be rotated three times from the position shown in the screenshot or the puzzle can't be solved.

I realize this is an error in the original walkthrough that you reference but you may want to make a note of the error in your text.

Psyk0sisS
05-28-2009, 08:24 AM
If you dont have this, you need it. It's awesome, has just about everything you could want for DDO (not just for crafting)!

Great job, thanks for your hard work!

kinar
06-05-2009, 08:27 PM
http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2175355&postcount=6

Apparently that one didn't quite make it to the todo list :)....oh well, I remembered to save my custom page this time :)

Sanadil
06-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Ahh, you put it in the puzzle page itself? I added it, to the walkthrough page for part 3.... I can pop it into the bottom of the puzzle solver page too next time around.

systemstate
08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
In the greensteel crafting section, your app says we can acquire Low Energy Cells from "the vendor in part 3".

I've only run the shroud a few times now, but I don't recall seeing any vendors anywhere in the quest. Did you mean the vendor next to the altar in Meridia?