PDA

View Full Version : Also gone...

kinar
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Sub expires June 4th...I've already pretty much quit...just need to login to hand out a few goodies to the guild bank...

Leaving not because I'm bored or because there is nothing more todo or learn in the game. I have a lot of build Ideas that I wanted to try out. But I am sick of Turbine and thier business practices. You just don't treat customers this way...any customers....let alone longterm loyal customers. I've got nearly 20 years of customer service experience all the way from mom and pop business (my parent's business while growing up) to huge hyperglobalmeganet corporations (6million + customers) and what I see here is one of the worst situations I've ever seen. I won't allow my loss to be thier gain by giving them more money. I won't be back for a very long time (minimum 6 months) if not longer (assuming the game still exists in that amount of time)...

I don't really need to post this on the forums...everyone who really knows me in game already knows...Just posting for posterity and the off chance that someone at turbine would read this...

TahoeRobb
05-26-2009, 04:24 PM
the off chance that someone at turbine would read this

Doesn't matter if they read if they don't give a ****

Doddy
05-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Leaving not because I'm bored or because there is nothing more todo or learn in the game. I have a lot of build Ideas that I wanted to try out. But I am sick of Turbine and thier business practices. You just don't treat customers this way...any customers....let alone longterm loyal customers. .

I'll be joining you in about 4 weeks.

Xyrandina
05-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Sub expires June 4th...I've already pretty much quit...just need to login to hand out a few goodies to the guild bank...

Leaving not because I'm bored or because there is nothing more todo or learn in the game. I have a lot of build Ideas that I wanted to try out. But I am sick of Turbine and thier business practices. You just don't treat customers this way...any customers....let alone longterm loyal customers. I've got nearly 20 years of customer service experience all the way from mom and pop business (my parent's business while growing up) to huge hyperglobalmeganet corporations (6million + customers) and what I see here is one of the worst situations I've ever seen. I won't allow my loss to be thier gain by giving them more money. I won't be back for a very long time (minimum 6 months) if not longer (assuming the game still exists in that amount of time)...

I don't really need to post this on the forums...everyone who really knows me in game already knows...Just posting for posterity and the off chance that someone at turbine would read this...

/signed in big capital bold letters with the biggest sharpie i can find.