PDA

View Full Version : By The Way

Wrustle
05-26-2009, 12:41 AM
Wrustle = Fairto, Oxal, Wiry, Yasp, Zate, (among others).

Thank you Turbine for over 3 years of great online gaming. Thank you Argo, and Khyber, and Riedra <--- remember that one? I canceled my sub a couple weeks ago. 10 days left and it saddens me to leave but there is nada left to do here. For all the elitists out there, keep on keepin' on. For all the noobs, hopefully there will be someone else to help you along as I did. DDO was the single best online gaming experience I could have ever asked for and I thank you Turbine. I may be back for MOD 10 because, from what I saw on Lamannia, MOD 9 is not going to cut it. My 15 bucks a month will best be well spent somewhere else. To all my long-time guildies, you will be missed. Maybe we can hook up on another game. Regardless, there is the guild website and we can communicate there. Thanks Argo and it's people and Turbine and all that ****.

Laterz.

totmacher
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM
take it easy and good luck

Xyrandina
05-26-2009, 03:57 PM
/Salute

See you when you get home from work. Heh heh.

Wrustle
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
I got suckered into coming back to DDO (after less than an entire week off mind you) by Xyrandina before I had a real chance to read what was going on. She tells me in a text today "you need to go home and re-sub immediately"!

Oh well, I will give it another go I guess....

Damn you KoboldKiller.... I'll make good on that 10k plat.

KoboldKiller
06-09-2009, 08:59 PM
i Got Suckered Into Coming Back To Ddo (after Less Than An Entire Week Off Mind You) By Xyrandina Before I Had A Real Chance To Read What Was Going On. She Tells Me In A Text Today "you Need To Go Home And Re-sub Immediately"!

Oh Well, I Will Give It Another Go I Guess....

Damn You Koboldkiller.... I'll Make Good On That 10k Plat.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazeratti
06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
LOL

*applauds*

ahhh now here is a man that knows how to keep his bread buttered ;) LOL

good to see some hubbies listen to their wife :D and obey immediately

may you both live happily ever after like they do in Hollywood :)

Wrustle
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
LOL

*applauds*

Well, I was under the impression that this "BIG NEWS" today was so unbelievably incredible that I had to re-sub or miss the boat... I wish I had read into it a bit further because, in my HUMBLE opinion, well, the boat just sank.

Xyrandina
06-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Well, I was under the impression that this "BIG NEWS" today was so unbelievably incredible that I had to re-sub or miss the boat... I wish I had read into it a bit further because, in my HUMBLE opinion, well, the boat just sank.

Sorry dear... You can always cancel :)

Xyrandina
06-10-2009, 08:24 AM
LOL

*applauds*

Hollywood huh?

We met on DDO, we better live happily ever after!

Mazeratti
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry dear... You can always cancel :)

Oops LOL .... (thems "I angry" words :()

Hollywood huh?

We met on DDO, we better live happily ever after!

;) Oh ok better than Hollywood... its a given.

If DDO is still going in 50 years you can have your anniversary here :) Somehow given the recent news I dont think so somehow...not you guys...them :D