PDA

View Full Version : Husband and Wife team LF Guild

mhorn
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I have 6 capped toons and have been playing over a year now. Some of my toons I know you will recognize.

MajorPaine - Capped Tank - Leads lots of Shroud runs - many sub 45 min runs
MaxxPlat - Capped Haggle bard with 74 self buffed haggle
MaxxKillz - Capped Instakill sorc
Gurthing - Capped Ranger - All around utility toon
Lithing -Capped Fire Sorc
Sorick - Capped Cleric

My wife plays 2 capped toons and can hold her own in raids
Vectress - Capped Ranger
EmeraldEyes - Capped Tank

When my wife is on, we are a team. We come as a package deal.

mhorn
05-20-2009, 07:18 PM
We were, until recently, members of Lowriders. I was an officer in the guild. Lowriders disbanded for reasons I still don't understand, and left a lot of good players in a lurch. I just hope we can all find good homes with good raiders.

mhorn
05-23-2009, 12:25 PM
We have found a home at Gravis Negotium. Thanks to all of you who expressed an interest in us joining you.
Now go have fun.

Dexxaan
05-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the Hotel California.

You can check out anytime....but you can never leave. :cool:

Assio
05-23-2009, 08:54 PM
. Lowriders disbanded for reasons I still don't understand, and left a lot of good players in a lurch. I just hope we can all find good homes with good raiders.

The concept behind Lowriders was to create an atmosphere in which new players could have access to experienced players to

-ask for advice with builds
-learn quests
-understand a typical guild environment

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to ensure a SUPERIOR gaming experience that was once an option.

Before disbanding, I gave the guild an opportunity to discuss the matter on the Lowriders forums. My thought was that someone would perhaps step up to carry the torch and continue the tradition of helping newbies that has taken place over the past 18 months

If there are any further questions regarding the LR disbanding, please direct them to the LR forums so that other former LR members can take part in this discussion as well.

Thefact that you and your wife are now apart of GN is a testament to the quality of the system that LR was once able to produce. Many others have also moved on to great raiding guilds.

Congrats on the new guild! I wish you the best!

~Assio

mhorn
05-23-2009, 10:20 PM
http://lowriders.eternalis.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=231&view=findpost&p=1040

I did discuss it and even offered a solution.

rastafari
06-20-2009, 01:33 AM
WoW i see a patern!

mhorn
06-20-2009, 01:54 AM
WoW i see a patern!

Me too, you can't spell :)