PDA

View Full Version : looking for a halfling pally build

Who-dey
05-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Anyone Out There Have A Decent 32pt Build Full Dragon Mark Knight Of The Chalice Build Using Only +1 Tomes

Shroonith
05-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Are you looking for a pure 20PLD? Do you want a 14/6 split like 14PLD/6RNG? How about 18/2? Or 8/6/6?

Who-dey
05-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Was Thinking To Make The FEATS Work Would Need To Take 2 Levels Of Fighter,but Not Completely Sure

PranasP
05-18-2009, 12:13 PM
EinarMal posted a fun build called Tinydoooooom (not sure I have number of o's right)

full dragonmark pally14/rog4/ftr2 that I adapted to run as a 28pt permadeath character without any tomes...

here is link

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=173995&highlight=tinydoooooom

Shroonith
05-18-2009, 12:23 PM
A few questions, then ill churn one out for you.

Do you have a prefered weapon? (Do you NEED kopesh or are you happy with scim/kukri?) Do you want strong AC? Do you want evasion? Is the main goal of the character survivability or DPS? Do you want UMD? Intim? Would you be interested in using mnk+unarmed? Do you want rank III of Knight of the Chalice? Do you want S/B or TWF?

Who-dey
05-18-2009, 01:06 PM
scimmy or lomgsword ,no evasion,no monk sword and board,no umd

Shroonith
05-18-2009, 01:23 PM
At this point, the best halfling dragonmark builds IMO, are the ones with at least 3 lvls of mnk. Healing Ki and devotion ehancements and dragonmarks have great synergy.

If you really want S/B though, id go Unarmed/Shield pure 20 Paladin. I know it sounds crazy, but it will actually net the most DPS in a build with 7d6+8 flat dmg per hit.

extend
dragonmark x3
empower healing
ic:blunt
power attack

Dark-Star
05-18-2009, 01:39 PM
I think he wants a S&B full dragonmarked halfling pali.

1 Least DM
3 CE or TS Proficiency or Toughness (depending with PrE you want)
6 Lesser DM
9 Greater DM
12 I crit: slash
15 Maximize
18 Empower Healing

Not an ideal build imo, but will have excellent self/group healing ability.

That is a pure version, add levels of ftr, wizard or monk if you want more feats.

Dark-Star
05-18-2009, 10:08 PM
At this point, the best halfling dragonmark builds IMO, are the ones with at least 3 lvls of mnk. Healing Ki and devotion ehancements and dragonmarks have great synergy.

If you really want S/B though, id go Unarmed/Shield pure 20 Paladin. I know it sounds crazy, but it will actually net the most DPS in a build with 7d6+8 flat dmg per hit.

extend
dragonmark x3
empower healing
ic:blunt
power attack

Due to the very very fast attack animation of unarmed and shield? I use this on oozes, and it might be the fastest attack chain in the game, but to use it end game.... man that would be something!

Shroonith
05-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Its not as many attacks as TWF, but its quite a bit faster than a normal s/b attack. Anyway its unlikely hell use it so scimitar or rapier is probably his safest bet for a normal weapon.