PDA

View Full Version : more problems with ddo

Novacat
05-18-2009, 06:25 AM
i can not log on any server and there is no note that explains down time what is up with this

Stormanne
05-18-2009, 06:29 AM
Ummm, there is a note, top of the forums page....

Straton
05-18-2009, 06:30 AM
Scheduled Maintenance: Monday, May 18th from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)
The Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Monday, May 18th from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT). The forums and wikis will remain up, but players may not be able to log in. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Let's just hope the servers will be back up on time :rolleyes:

Novacat
05-18-2009, 06:47 AM
i(Novacat) never use the forums thanks...

I(Mr.Tank) do read the forums.

Doddy
05-18-2009, 06:50 AM
What happened to the launcher notifications?

Mattee
05-18-2009, 07:01 AM
i never use the forums thanks...

Then you can hardly complain. Ignorance is no excuse. The links are right there in your launcher. You only have to click and look.

What happened to the launcher notifications?

And THAT is a damn good question! It is another example of Turbine's continued policy of non-disclosure to it's customers.

Doddy
05-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Then you can hardly complain. Ignorance is no excuse. The links are right there in your launcher. You only have to click and look.

I normally don't use the forums either nor do the majority of my guild, I had no idea that there was any downtime. I really have no intention of using these forums either, no offense to anyone who does but I have plenty more things I can go do that interest me more. Can something be done about the launcher issue? For a company with massive PR issues it seems like a small sacrifice.

Mattee
05-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Can something be done about the launcher issue? For a company with massive PR issues it seems like a small sacrifice.

/signed

Do'Urden
05-18-2009, 07:44 AM
i never use the forums thanks...

:eek: Never? Are you sure? :D

For future reference...unless you have the Argo forums linked (unlikely since you never use the forums), you *may* have skipped straight over the announcement at the very top of the main forum page ;)

WeaselKing
05-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Tarrant is already flogging himself...

I apologize for the lack of messaging in the launcher. This was my fault and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.