PDA

View Full Version : Argo Drama

Aspenor
05-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Blah's sister wears combat boots. Pass it on. ;)

die
05-15-2009, 11:03 AM
LOL That's not drama .. here is some .. i was declined the other day from a reaver..ok no biggy i get a tell saying that one guildy had a prob with me .. well i saw the guild name and low and behold it was the same one who's clr i had too teach how too run in the pools in shroud part 5.. lol and after seeing her picture on the forums i know now why she has a hard time cliping the corners now thats some drama now eat some more cake muffin top lolololol:)

Beherit_Baphomar
05-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Blah's sister wears combat boots. Pass it on. ;)

Pass on the info....or Blah's sister?

Lerincho
05-15-2009, 11:15 AM
LOL That's not drama .. here is some .. i was declined the other day from a reaver..ok no biggy i get a tell saying that one guildy had a prob with me .. well i saw the guild name and low and behold it was the same one who's clr i had too teach how too run in the pools in shroud part 5.. lol and after seeing her picture on the forums i know now why she has a hard time cliping the corners now thats some drama now eat some more cake muffin top lolololol:)

and here i thought everyone knew how to play in pools. takes all kinds to make the world go around i guess.

Lerincho
05-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Pass on the info....or Blah's sister?

i was a touch confused by which as well.

love the "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 0 seconds." messages.

bandyman1
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Copied this here from Gol's " LFM " thread in general;

Originally posted by bandyman1
Hehehehehe;

Logged on last night in a whimsical mood, and decided to mess with my guildies, so I put up the following LFM;

Looking for my Daddy. His ingame name is Mhyke. I'm 5 years old.

Promptly get a tell from some guy;
Put me on your s**t list,,not funny.

So, I reply;
Why would you care???

And the guy sends this;
Because you said you were 5,,,and I know that's bulls**t,,you're f**ked,,I'm getting DMs,,,you crossed the line a**hole.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

So; Who do you guys and gals think would've been banned in that senario???? I mean, I WAS using the LFM to get Mhykke and Blah in party.

So; I laughed at the guy, and told him " good luck with that ".

Random Harbor peeps here never cease to amaze me :D.

Aspenor
05-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Copied this here from Gol's " LFM " thread in general;

Did you ask him if he needed a hug?

I never knew it was against the EULA to pretend you are 5.

Magi
05-15-2009, 02:20 PM
I have heard it is apparently against EULA to dispell pendants of time in the market. I know someone that got banned for that.

Natalae
05-15-2009, 02:21 PM
maybe the dude was an orphan, roughing the streets as a youth, begging for teaspoons of water. Maybe he was the son of a crack *****, we may never know.

Aspenor
05-15-2009, 02:21 PM
I have heard it is apparently against EULA to dispell pendants of time in the market. I know someone that got banned for that.

Interesting, can you please post the names of the rest of your characters so we can talk about this in-game? I'm having trouble looking you up.

Borror0
05-15-2009, 02:29 PM
love the "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 0 seconds." messages.
I personally prefer "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between private messages. Please try again in 72 seconds."

Magi
05-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Interesting, can you please post the names of the rest of your characters so we can talk about this in-game? I'm having trouble looking you up.

CVS, Wasteofa and your MOM!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yaga_Nub
05-15-2009, 02:55 PM
CVS, Wasteofa and your MOM!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok, ok, cut out the "your Mom" jokes. I know for a fact that Aspenor does not, in fact, have a mother, so they have no meaning to him. Plus, it was just a horrible attempt at one. ;)

Raegoul
05-15-2009, 06:22 PM

Yes i declined you and you hit the wrong target. I would like to congratulate you on paying someone out who was not even online at the time. It was a good guess but now you look like a fool. The person you have identified did not deserve your anger feel free to take it out on me and i will gladly explain why people do not want to run with you. I did apologise at the time but obviously that was not good enough for you, instead you had to open your mouth leave a pile of manure on the ground.

die
05-16-2009, 12:30 AM
yes I Declined You And You Hit The Wrong Target. I Would Like To Congratulate You On Paying Someone Out Who Was Not Even Online At The Time. It Was A Good Guess But Now You Look Like A Fool. The Person You Have Identified Did Not Deserve Your Anger Feel Free To Take It Out On Me And I Will Gladly Explain Why People Do Not Want To Run With You. I Did Apologise At The Time But Obviously That Was Not Good Enough For You, Instead You Had To Open Your Mouth Leave A Pile Of Manure On The Ground.

Die:)

Kistilan
05-16-2009, 01:04 AM
i pike, i pike. i pike to pike the pike.

With buckets and spades and hand grenades.

i pike!

Galacticus
05-16-2009, 01:21 AM

I'm still laughing at that...it can only happen to you Bill