PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Aussie guild

gordbond
05-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Gday im looking to join an aussie guild to play some DnD, I am not interested in solo play i want to adventure with a group. I live in australia around melbourne.
I have heard of a group called sphere annihilation. but have been unable to find them.
I am new just got the game two days ago.

can you please help me?

Ragemage
05-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Gday im looking to join an aussie guild to play some DnD, I am not interested in solo play i want to adventure with a group. I live in australia around melbourne.
I have heard of a group called sphere annihilation. but have been unable to find them.

can you please help me?

Check out "Windscar Elite".

Cheers,

Ragemage

Kistilan
05-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Check out "Windscar Elite".

Cheers,

Ragemage

Take that with a grain of salt as Germany is not part of Australia -- yet. :p

PS: Windscar is a good rec -- Sphere of Anhilation would have been the other, but I think most of them have left to WoW or defected to Windscar (which means they got some considerable talent in the guild from that injected guild).

gordbond
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks for that. I really appresiate it. Now i only have one more tiny question

How do i join a group?

sorry im new and i have been looking for a few hours on the forums for a post or something so far zippo.

thanks in advance

Taurnish
05-13-2009, 12:10 PM
We have several players in the Aussie area in our guild and thanks for the good rec guys. :D However, at this time we are not actively recruiting as we have just added several new members. You can send a in game mail to Windorf or Warchoppa (one of our aussies) and give them some info about yourself. We have a specific manner in which we bring people into the guild so this would need to be discussed and you must have an officer sponsor you as well.

Contact the two I mentioned above or remember my alts and I can talk to you in game. Some of them are listed below. :)

If you wish to learn more about Windscar Elite see the guild page

http://windscarelite.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=213718&TabID=1802824

--Firemortis :cool:

Edvader3
05-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the nice rec's guys.

I would be glad to talk to you in game and like Lorthean said we have a specific way in which we bring people in.
You would have to be sponsored by one of my officers.

Looking forward to meeting you ,

Windorf

jockobalbeno
05-13-2009, 02:04 PM
We have several players in the Aussie area in our guild and thanks for the good rec guys. :D However, at this time we are not actively recruiting as we have just added several new members. You can send a in game mail to Windorf or Warchoppa (one of our aussies) and give them some info about yourself. We have a specific manner in which we bring people into the guild so this would need to be discussed and you must have an officer sponsor you as well.

Contact the two I mentioned above or remember my alts and I can talk to you in game. Some of them are listed below. :)

If you wish to learn more about Windscar Elite see the guild page

http://windscarelite.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=213718&TabID=1802824

--Firemortis :cool:

Great Guild and great people to!

Raegoul
05-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Or roll a toon on Khyber lots more Aussies there. You can join the Stormreach Thieves Guild and we will help you with whatever you need.

Aussieee
05-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Or roll a toon on Khyber lots more Aussies there. You can join the Stormreach Thieves Guild and we will help you with whatever you need.

Or you can join a Aussie wanna be;)

Mazeratti
05-14-2009, 03:37 AM

can you please help me?

If you have no success from the suggestions given, you can contact Trystaan or Tatharion in game and run with us.

Im used to my New Zealand friend so a Melbournite wont be too much of a bother to me :D ;)

Im in NSW +11 GMT Tath is in NZ +9 GMT we are both most likely to be on 6pm ish +11 GMT

See you in game...if u r game :p

Welcome to the game BTW :)

AussieEngineer
05-14-2009, 04:04 AM
Hey man,

<cross server guild headhunting on>

Come on over to Khyber!!! As Raegouli said above, the Stormreach Thieves' Guild is roughly 95% Aussie players (of that I am over 50% sure!!), with lots of people on to run with in our peak times.

</cross server guild headhunting>

Welcome to the game my friend! Regardless of server, I am sure you will enjoy your stay!

Raegoul
05-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Or you can join a Aussie wanna be;)

We all know why you like Khyber better ;)

Raegoul
05-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Hey man,

<cross server guild headhunting on>

Come on over to Khyber!!! As Raegouli said above, the Stormreach Thieves' Guild is roughly 95% Aussie players (of that I am over 50% sure!!), with lots of people on to run with in our peak times.

</cross server guild headhunting>

Welcome to the game my friend! Regardless of server, I am sure you will enjoy your stay!

Stop trolling Argonessian forums punk :)

rodgyramjet
05-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey guys I'm from Sphere. Yeah we've kinda split up for now, not enough of us to make a party. A few boys had to quit, but I know 4 of us still play, just without a guild. My mate and I wanted to make a pure Aussie guild but I dont know if its really worth it anymore. I'd love be part of a pure Aussie guild again though. At least we'd be able to party between 5pm and 9pm.

I was tempted to send 1 character to Khyber to sus it out for more aussie guilds.

markymarksta
05-14-2009, 07:23 PM

can you please help me?

Pm sent

Raegoul
05-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Hey guys I'm from Sphere. Yeah we've kinda split up for now, not enough of us to make a party. A few boys had to quit, but I know 4 of us still play, just without a guild. My mate and I wanted to make a pure Aussie guild but I dont know if its really worth it anymore. I'd love be part of a pure Aussie guild again though. At least we'd be able to party between 5pm and 9pm.

I was tempted to send 1 character to Khyber to sus it out for more aussie guilds.

This might help

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=173265

Raegoul
05-15-2009, 01:24 AM
If you have no success from the suggestions given, you can contact Trystaan or Tatharion in game and run with us.

Im used to my New Zealand friend so a Melbournite wont be too much of a bother to me :D ;)

Im in NSW +11 GMT Tath is in NZ +9 GMT we are both most likely to be on 6pm ish +11 GMT

We have a couple of NZers too.

Arnya
05-15-2009, 01:31 AM

NZ is GMT +12 (+13 DST). We are the first in the world to see every new day :)

Mazeratti
05-15-2009, 03:29 PM

There has been a change of plans recently, and I wont be logging onto Argo for awhile like I had thought when I made this post.

It would have been nice to put together an AussieNZ group.

Take care, Rodgy and his mates are good players, hook up with them if you can.

Cheers

issiana
05-15-2009, 09:25 PM

its good to be world leaders aint it :D

Mazeratti
05-15-2009, 09:33 PM
its good to be world leaders aint it :D

oh see I knew it was 2hours difference between you and me, I just picked the wrong direction.

Yes, it is good to be the world leaders :) *thinks* there is a lot in that... NZ being to see the first light of every new day ;)

U should if you can hook up with Rodgy and his mates if ever your on Argo at night. I think they are ok with NZrs :p LOL

Mazeratti
05-15-2009, 09:36 PM

Thanks for fixing that :o:o:o

Numbers confuse me. Takes me half an hour to figure out whether to turn clocks forward or back every time Daylight saving starts or finishes.