PDA

View Full Version : Demon Queen Suggestion

Samadhi
05-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Release the change to the flagging mechanism for this quest NOW - not with MOD 9. This will give people some additional energy to run this particular piece of old content (instead of having the "why do it now; we know it's gonna change; just wait" attitude) - and hopefully this would be a nice little distraction for how absurdly late the real content is.

Peace.

Thrudh
05-12-2009, 08:19 AM
/signed

eonfreon
05-12-2009, 08:21 AM
/Signed

Although they probably can't just upgrade the flagging mechanism independently of the rest of the updates.
However, if they can, then they really should do it.
Then at least SOMETHING will be added to the game experience.

Psyk0sisS
05-12-2009, 08:34 AM
I heard they were changing the mech. for VoN with Mod 9...they're supposed to be doin it to DQ too? Sweet :)

smatt
05-12-2009, 08:43 AM
I heard they were changing the mech. for VoN with Mod 9...they're supposed to be doin it to DQ too? Sweet :)
\

Nope, it's DQ they're changing in Mod 9, not the Vons.. The Vons is a "possibility" for a change at a later date.

I really don't see them beiong able to do any off the cuff changes like this without a push of the new Mod. Too much code involved....... And to break itout and then do an update like this doubtful at best.... It would probalby cause mass chaos and break the shroud, the Reaver, the Hound... But maybe it would unbreak a few other quests :eek: