PDA

View Full Version : Dragon raid May 10th Apology

aldan
05-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I feel sooo bad for part 6. We had such a tough time in part 5 and finally got pillars set, in six, i get to the safe spot and hit "T" to mouselook around, I hit "R" instead and auto walked and aggroed the mephits and elles. My bad, I really apologize for that. Never had that happen before and never will again.

Starlytes
05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Wow ... Saturday was a bad day for dragon riads ...... dont feel bad ... u got further in your raid than the riad i was leading on Argo ....

Pillars dropped ... Me on my Klairyk and the bard run up to just past the barrier mark on the ground at the dragon .... and from behind us comes a ... wiat for it ..... wait for it ...

A Caster Launched Lightning Bolt .... Barrier goes up ... just me and Bard on other side ..... EPIC FAIL ....we tried but ... that lil bard just didnt have the DPS to do the dragon ... i did make it to the safe spot for heals but .... just didnt have the DPS :D

tihocan
05-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Disabling auto-run is a must in DDO :p I did it myself a looong time ago after running into some laval pool like a mindless lemming :D

Judo
05-13-2009, 06:25 AM
mmmm, aparently nobody has seen some noob running off a cliff in "rendered" mode, which is of course only obtained by pressing R...

nobody i know has autorun anymore :)

BurningDownTheHouse
05-13-2009, 06:36 AM
nobody i know has autorun anymore :)

Yes you do, unless you want to disown Trample and me :p

We use it to save wear and tear on fingers and wrists.
It's not maped to "R" though, most comfy as a mouse button :D

Greydeath
05-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Pillars dropped ... Me on my Klairyk and the bard run up to just past the barrier mark on the ground at the dragon .... and from behind us comes a ... wiat for it ..... wait for it ...

A Caster Launched Lightning Bolt .... Barrier goes up ... just me and Bard on other side ..... EPIC FAIL ....we tried but ... that lil bard just didnt have the DPS to do the dragon ... i did make it to the safe spot for heals but .... just didnt have the DPS :D

Can you no longer just drop the pillars again? (The inside group may have had to die first, but seem to recall being able to...) :confused:

Judo
05-13-2009, 06:40 AM
scracher, i know a much easier a way for you 2 to ease the wear and tear on your wrists, but im sure that will never be an option :)

Fluffy_the_Goth
05-13-2009, 07:23 AM
You Failed! HA HA!

Laxxis
05-13-2009, 07:48 AM
eating coffee ice cream & b-day cake the other day auto running - ran straight into a lava pool in madstone...am I still a noob?

-Lax