PDA

View Full Version : :(

Iza
05-05-2009, 02:19 AM
My comp is not behaving i think i may have fried the laptop ......i have been bored silly and rolling crazy but now i cant even pug shroud hardly nor give my money to my favorite rollies so what is a lady to do.I have been hearing Damo sing & sing while playing that other game now for a while and sometimes coaxing him to log for a couple runs.After reading Jesens post i understand fully anf feel for everyone ( even though Turbine doenst) but i was still gonna log in to play til the new stuff comes out and pug away my scrolls, pots and rolls on MOM but no thats not even an option.:confused: this is not good at all maybe cya maybe not

id love to roll
in

but maybe ill have to get someone else to do it for me now omgoodness:eek:

bandyman1
05-05-2009, 02:24 AM
:(

I'm sorry to hear that Mom.

Especially since Mhyke appears to be on another losing streak :D.

HeavenlyCloud
05-05-2009, 03:10 AM
My pocket is happy :( i am not. Come back soon Mom!

in
/roll 1d100

Mhykke
05-05-2009, 05:18 AM
:(

Nirvana
05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Damo is cheap!!!!

- End of Message

Damo
05-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Damo is cheap!!!!

- End of Message

... all the money she has came out of my pocket ...

Iza
05-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Our leader has spoken atlast all hail Damorassdousche my favorite guildie and pro roller!Actually the money is not all yours its Blahs, Mhykkes,Trels,Firestar, the huitchillers and yours to be correct.Dont take all the honours! :)))You have fronted me once and it was quite rewarding and been quite generous throughout our long love affair in the game when you pitied my broke ass.The bloodstone will never be forgotten but you have redeemed yourself many times.Can we roll again tonight to see who would take the second biggest roll of Argo.Maybe that would help me pass this boring time a little better.:p

Luv MOM

Jesen
05-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Mom, I am not sure if its the same in the US but Mothers day is coming this weekend. Damo can buy you a new laptop, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Problem solved! :D

I'll just collect plat off Mykke, for you when you get back he is going to lose the rolls anyway.

Damo
05-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Actually thats the gift i will do to her ... but since my addiction lv is much higher then hers, well i'll get myself a new one and give her mine ...

Damo is cheap!!!!

- End of Message

Iza
05-06-2009, 12:17 AM
That sounds like a bad roll to me :rolleyes:

Nirvana
05-06-2009, 12:20 AM
why laptop? buy a desktop with kickass gears!

Iza
05-06-2009, 12:25 AM
no laptop is what i have that is dying on me .he wants to get a new desktop and give me his but i like the space efficiency of laptops but they just dont match unless maybe there is a really nice one outthere that would so post a link for Damo....;) ;)