PDA

View Full Version : Can't move main hotbar

DemonicWinna
05-01-2009, 08:46 AM
MAIN hotbar doesnt have the little arrow to move but additional ones do, how do i fix this?

Pfamily
05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
MAIN hotbar doesnt have the little arrow to move but additional ones do, how do i fix this?

To move it to the vertical orientation you mean? I'm not sure it can be...I've always just made another, which can be re-oriented, and left at least one horizontal.

DemonicWinna
05-01-2009, 09:01 AM
I meant move as in to move it, not rotate it.

Lerincho
05-01-2009, 09:04 AM
make sure your hotbars are not locked as this prevents moving.

DemonicWinna
05-01-2009, 09:11 AM
lol I'm not dumb like most people, they arn't locked thats why I'm posting cause something is wrong with the main hotbar.

Pfamily
05-01-2009, 10:20 AM
You can move the others, just not the main one?

dominp
05-01-2009, 10:31 AM
lol I'm not dumb like most people, they arn't locked thats why I'm posting cause something is wrong with the main hotbar.

then submit a ticket

Riorik
05-01-2009, 11:10 AM

But you do seem to be inexperienced at describing problems. Most people are.

So you've said that you can move all the bars except the primary.

Some of these questions are redundant and possibly irrelevant if you only have a single character...I'm throwing them in because I'm trying to avoid a back-and-forth. I'm actually hoping that you'll figure out your own issue just by what I'm asking.

How many extra's did you create? More than 1 additional?
Do you have any additional characters?
Do they have the same issue?
Is the main hotkey bar in the default position?
Have you EVER moved it on ANY character?

If you don't have any additional characters, please make one. Attempt to move the primary hotkey bar as a test.

Where is your primary hotkey bar?
Do you have any other hotkey bars next to it?
Do they overlap at all? Try moving them aside to get to the primary.

I realize you've not locked your hotkey bars. Please go check it anyways...and if it's not locked, please lock it - hit ok/close. Then go back and unlock it - and hit ok/close again.

If all this fails, consider resetting everything to default.

Just a generalism, it really is incredibly unlikely for this to be a game issue. It might be a software issue - but, it would have to be some sort of conflict between software specifically on your computer and not on any other (most other) computers also being used to play DDO.

Steiner-Davion
05-01-2009, 11:30 AM
To move a HOTBAR, all you simply do is ove you mouse to the edge of the HOTBAR, until the mouse pointer changes, then LEFT-CLICK and hold, then drag it to where you want it and release the left mouse button.

SIMPLE really.