PDA

View Full Version : New player looking to enjoy game!

Wulfsige
04-21-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm a long time MMORPG, starting from everquest. I played this game for a while but just recently returned to the game and creating new characters. I'm creating two characters a Rogue/Ranger meant for scouting and disarming. The second will be a Cleric for the most part just healing.

Looking for a guild that is active. A guild that enjoys the stories of the dungeons and not just rushing through the same content agian and agian. I'm not worried about currency or items, I can get those myself, just people to talk to and grouping. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Lerincho
04-21-2009, 11:46 AM
might help guilds looking if you could answer a few questions.

Usual playing time:
Time zone:
Casual or Power:
Zerg or Walk:

Wulfsige
04-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Usual playing time: During the week after work let's just say 7 EST and during the weekends
Time zone: EST
Casual or Power: Little of both, counts how active a guild I get into and how interested I become in the game.
Zerg or Walk: I'm guessing this is in terms of how fast dungeons are done? Walk would be my answer, zerging okay once in a while.

Lerincho
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Usual playing time: During the week after work let's just say 7 EST and during the weekends
Time zone: EST
Casual or Power: Little of both, counts how active a guild I get into and how interested I become in the game.
Zerg or Walk: I'm guessing this is in terms of how fast dungeons are done? Walk would be my answer, zerging okay once in a while.

recommendation would be to find in game the following guilds:
We Dont Run Through Dungeons

looking for a little more hardcore:
ChaosKnight
Stormbringers
O.D. - sorry guys I forget how to spell your guild name.
*disclaimer though - be prepared to learn quickly if you look into the hard core guilds. they will help new characters; just have to catch on quick.

Wulfsige
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
"We Dont Run Through Dungeons"? That's a rather strange name for a guild. I might look into the other three though for a bit more hardcore. Thanks for the information. Not worried about my ability to learn, I am pretty adaptive.

Lerincho
04-21-2009, 01:24 PM
"We Dont Run Through Dungeons"? That's a rather strange name for a guild. I might look into the other three though for a bit more hardcore. Thanks for the information. Not worried about my ability to learn, I am pretty adaptive.

It is there name, can find it in the who panel. I know nothing about them, execpt it is the longest guild name on Argo.

Vorn
04-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Recommend you check out Order of the Silver Dragons as well...they have a post in these forums.

Best regards,
V

Drwaz99
04-22-2009, 09:15 AM
ChaosKnights are a great bunch of people, but most (at least when I was there, this may have changed since then) only ran end game content as they had all capped toons. I know the Kings Blood has people with toons all over the spectrum and usually you can get 3-4 if not a full group of guildies to play with when you level up, but also run most of the end game content pretty much everyday..

Happy guild hunting! :)

Lerincho
04-22-2009, 09:21 AM
ChaosKnights are a great bunch of people, but most (at least when I was there, this may have changed since then) only ran end game content as they had all capped toons. I know the Kings Blood has people with toons all over the spectrum and usually you can get 3-4 if not a full group of guildies to play with when you level up, but also run most of the end game content pretty much everyday..

Happy guild hunting! :)

hold up there skunky.... we have 5 low level characters in the guild! then again maybe those are mules....... hmmm....

i do know i have a level 2 character!

Osharan_Tregarth
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM

And how long exactly has it been since you created that one? Hmmmmm?

KoboldKiller
04-22-2009, 03:12 PM
I would have to agree that with the exception of a few, ChaosKnights runs high levels predominately. You could look into Ancient Civilization as well as Kings Blood (they are affiliated).

Lerincho
04-22-2009, 03:13 PM
And how long exactly has it been since you created that one? Hmmmmm?

month and a half. last time i played him? 2 weeks ago.

Mr_Ed7
04-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Darkside is always hiring. Darkside is casual play. Players enjoy killing every monster and smashing every barrel.

Read our posts on these forums.

Drwaz99
04-23-2009, 02:42 PM
hold up there skunky.... we have 5 low level characters in the guild! then again maybe those are mules....... hmmm....

Ok let me rephrase that, most everyone in the guild has a lowbie, it may not be in KB, but would be more than happy to get you into s party and get things done.

ElvenGirl77
04-27-2009, 02:23 PM
I am the guild leader for the Eberron Dwarf Tossing League. We are a group of active players who are here to have fun. Most if not all of our guild members are on every day and are always willing to help out a new player. We have toons of all levels and are usually up for anything anyone wants to do. If you would like more infomation feel free to send a tell or message to any of the guild members you see online or to the guild leader Tamariul.

We hope to see you soon!

-Tam