PDA

View Full Version : Ordos Draconum

Aerilyn
04-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Wasn't going to post in this thread, but decided that to not have our Guild represented here would be a serious crime to the gang as my guild mates are some of the finest on Argo.

Our Motto, Have a Blast and kick some A$$

Guild of 20-30 Regulars with most of us having 3+ Years of Experience here in DDO. Original Mabar Guild - Adults Only

Serious Raiding Guild - Major Zergaholics - Speed Leveling to the max

Bergeyon

Lerincho
04-17-2009, 02:54 PM
I dont' know... you OD folks like male professional bowling too much for my taste :p

Starlytes
04-22-2009, 06:53 PM
I dont' know... you OD folks like male professional bowling too much for my taste :p

???? Fill me in as I have no clue to which you speak ...thanks

Lerincho
04-24-2009, 08:29 AM
back about 9 months ago, ran shrouds with OD a lot. Milo, Spicey and just so happens 3 straight runs, someone would mention they were watching male professional bowling and thought it was hawt.

scarry peoples!

Beerthirty
06-27-2009, 05:53 PM
back about 9 months ago, ran shrouds with OD a lot. Milo, Spicey and just so happens 3 straight runs, someone would mention they were watching male professional bowling and thought it was hawt.

scarry peoples!

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Raegoul
06-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi Welcome

Wrustle
06-27-2009, 11:13 PM
I love O.D.

A group including you guys equals a damn good time.

Oh, this is from Wiry of "Ancient Civilization".

Xyrandina
06-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Always good times when AC and OD get together. Thanks for the laughs and junk. I didn't say you guys were good players.............................you just make me laugh............................................. ..................okay...you guys are good players and funny looking........................................I mean fun..........................I mean...Ummm.....hello OD!! :eek:

Myrdinn
07-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I have been in OD for 3 years, and i can say that all the folk in it are awesome people, which I always have a great time playing with.

Hurray for OD!!!!!

See you in game guys :)

Milolyen
07-07-2009, 11:59 AM

scarry peoples!

Oddly enough I remember those runs ... HOWEVER I belive it was another pug that brought it up the first time and we brought it up after that to give that person some **** or make fun of him. Either that or it was to bust Star's chops ... some wierd stuff gets brought up that way as well. *cough*LOTLIZARDLOVER*cough* :D

Milolyen

beelzebaba
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Great group of guys despite the love for bowling.

Many of these guys are people i like to have in group when looking to fill out raids.

dylusional17
07-26-2009, 05:52 PM
we also enjoy long walks on the beach and listening to the beasty boys late on monday nights

Lerincho
07-27-2009, 12:19 PM
at least you didn't go with the rest of that list. some things best not made public. 's okay. Milo and I are still working on getting the friendly people in the white coats to help you.