PDA

View Full Version : Returning player looking for a guild

Glasss
04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Hello,

My in game name is Glasss Cannon a lvl 14 2hd barb(I think im 1 point from lvl 15).. Think I started playing the game in late of 06 and stop in Sept. of 07....(had to leave due to health problems) Im looking for guild with friendly mature people , size of the guild medium to large ,, not really looking for a starter guild..

I use to consider myself a hard core gamer then I became sick and now im more of a layed back player..I have lots of free time and play on the Est. time zone..

Have to bear with me on relearning the game as so much has changed since I left...Im easy going guy in my 30's ,and looking to getting my wife into the game(hope so)

Well thanks and look forward to seeing you all ..

sisterjinx
04-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Well our guild is definately too small for you. (just starting out) but we certainly would be happy to run with ya. If you see any Shy's running an lfm that's me and usually a few of our guildies. Hubby and I play together almost all the time, I actually got him into it lol.
Welcome back and hope to see you sometime.

Glasss
04-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Thank you very much ,,

I might be interested in a smaller guild of adults .. maybe that would even be better for me .. just really looking for people to hang out with in game and have some fun with

Aspenor
04-11-2009, 08:51 PM
It's going to depend highly on the time of day you're most likely to play. You'll want to find a guild that's active when you're around.

Osharan_Tregarth
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Hello,

My in game name is Glasss Cannon a lvl 14 2hd barb(I think im 1 point from lvl 15).. Think I started playing the game in late of 06 and stop in Sept. of 07....(had to leave due to health problems) Im looking for guild with friendly mature people , size of the guild medium to large ,, not really looking for a starter guild..

I use to consider myself a hard core gamer then I became sick and now im more of a layed back player..I have lots of free time and play on the Est. time zone..

Have to bear with me on relearning the game as so much has changed since I left...Im easy going guy in my 30's ,and looking to getting my wife into the game(hope so)

Well thanks and look forward to seeing you all ..

Take a look around for some of the Chaosknight groups... We've got a fairly broad mix of player age group, ranging from early college age to grandparent age, with half a dozen or so husband/wife groups playing.

We've got some fairly new peeps(not too many), and a few peeps returning to the game from about your time frame.

Ozoro
04-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Take a look around for some of the Chaosknight groups... We've got a fairly broad mix of player age group, ranging from early college age to grandparent age, with half a dozen or so husband/wife groups playing.

We've got some fairly new peeps(not too many), and a few peeps returning to the game from about your time frame.

avoid chaos knights at all costs. that is all

Mr_Ed7
04-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Darkside is casual mature players. EST.
Look for us.

Osharan_Tregarth
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
avoid chaos knights at all costs. that is all

Bah...

Nirvana
04-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello,

My in game name is Glasss Cannon ...

Glass Cannon? I'm sure you will find a brother in game. His wife also plays the game.

2 Glass Cannons in the same guild might be fun.

ElvenGirl77
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
I am the guild leader for the Eberron Dwarf Tossing League. We are a group of active players who are here to have fun. Most if not all of our guild members are on every day and are always willing to help out a new player. We have toons of all levels and are usually up for anything anyone wants to do. If you would like more infomation feel free to send a tell or message to any of the guild members you see online or to the guild leader Tamariul.

We hope to see you soon!

-Tam

Mazeratti
04-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Bah...

... Bah, black sheep have you any wool :p

Are you a New Zealander? Its their National Anthem :p

Dont let them hear you sing it, it will bring them flocking (hehe pun :)) from all part of the globe and will all simultaneously stand to attention.

Not a pretty sight :rolleyes: