PDA

View Full Version : Devs Nerf The Mournlands server...they are not the General Population

Galacticus
04-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Keep the nerf there. The testers are not the general population. The posters on these boards are a small minority compared to the subscribers.

Leave the Nerf out! All of them! Make the content better and work around what is currently in the game. Nerfing will not make the game better! It will pyss people off!

Aspenor
04-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Honestly I think the devs need to take a good hard look at the content THEY released, and realized that this perception of the overpowered-ness of WP weapons stems directly from poor development decisions. When you create monsters with thousands of hit points, people won't bother to DPS them to death.

W/P doesn't become OMGZORZUBERZ until it becomes absurdly inefficient for standard damage-dealing to take down even just a typical monster.

If the devs had considered instead that they needed to make encounters more DIFFICULT, all they need to do is take a good hard look at the spells lists of druids and arcanes. That's what makes high levels difficult, not engaging in melee.

Fenrisulven6
04-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Hat tip to the devs on the w/p nerf. Same for the Mournland testers.

Now I'll have time to get off some spells before everything dies.

Thank you.

Lerincho
04-08-2009, 08:44 AM
they need to change how the invites are given out to the Mourlands server anyway, and they have needed to change that for over 3 years.

basically it's select gamers selected by devs who then refer friends. so instead of focusing on making the game better they are more interested in the "status" of being a tester.

Justicesar
04-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Nay....I think they should give the Testers in Mournlands a bonus. Mod 9 looks great to me and I am just a general pop player.

Lerincho
04-08-2009, 08:55 AM
i am a casual non-uber player; however, issues are being address in Mods that take 8 months to get to the public that have little meaning to retain players.

secondchance
04-08-2009, 09:10 AM
they need to change how the invites are given out to the Mourlands server anyway, and they have needed to change that for over 3 years.

basically it's select gamers selected by devs who then refer friends. so instead of focusing on making the game better they are more interested in the "status" of being a tester.

hey you got edited so I guess even former's can't say so .....interesting