PDA

View Full Version : Item changes.

nytewolf
04-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Seen the change to transmuting cant say im happy with it.
Seen the change to ability damage not saying I like it either.

How about this one??

The plane of irian is waning! All permanent magic items that produce a "Resurrection" or "True Resurrection" effect now produce a "Raise Dead" effect. This includes items with the "Aspect of Positive Energy" effect from the Shroud.

Honestly was this neccesary?

ChromeIce01
04-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Seen the change to transmuting cant say im happy with it.
Seen the change to ability damage not saying I like it either.

How about this one??

The plane of irian is waning! All permanent magic items that produce a "Resurrection" or "True Resurrection" effect now produce a "Raise Dead" effect. This includes items with the "Aspect of Positive Energy" effect from the Shroud.

Honestly was this neccesary?

/signed

We should be able to put our True Rez clickies in a "Stone of Change" and get our ingredients back!!!!

Aeneas
04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't mind the other nerfs too much, but i do think this one was pretty lame.

Jay203
04-06-2009, 08:32 PM
greensteel junkies got screeeewed :D:D:D:D:D

Aeneas
04-06-2009, 08:38 PM
It's lame because your 1/day clickie of a level 7 spell just turned into a one a day level 5 spell. All the other GS clickies are more numerous and/or higher level.

MrCow
04-06-2009, 08:42 PM
It's lame because your 1/day clickie of a level 9 spell just turned into a one a day level 5 spell.

And yet, no one weeps for Panacea, the 4th level spell on Aspect of Water greensteel.

Aeneas
04-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Ah, my bad cow, true res - i totally checked the level on plain ole' res. As for panacea, you at least get a few of those to burn and knew what you were getting when you made it.

BattleCircle
04-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Blah blah blah

Change, nobody likes change.

It is a game. I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over some changes to a game. I will adapt and overcome, and so will everyone else.

The one thing that really stuck out for me in the Notes was...

Coyle can now be knocked out. Repeatedly.

LMAO

I can see it now, Hey dammit! it was my turn to knock the MF out

:D