PDA

View Full Version : NNNNNNnooooOOOOoooooOOO!!!

bandyman1
04-06-2009, 01:31 PM
The cube has been active :(.

Jondallar
04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
I like it when Tarant runs the cube, Tolero just deletes threads and isnt as much fun. Better than Kommunist Kolbold though

ArkoHighStar
04-06-2009, 01:49 PM
ahh the cube has feasted well today, he takes a direct straight line to his prey, there is no round aboutness to his actions, as he boxes his prey in and enveloppes them in his cage of acidy goodness.:D

All Hail the Cube !!!!!!

Gol
04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
About time IMO.

totmacher
04-06-2009, 02:22 PM
I would just like to semi-quote one of the great movies of our time, Aliens 3,

"Dillon: Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these <threads> to the <cube> with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each <digestion>, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning. Amen. "

Spisey
04-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Aww the Cube is always so sedentary and almost ball shaped after a large meal! The temptation to pet him while he is laying there all fat and content is always hard to overcome, much like trying to pet a cure polar bear while wearing only a steak-plate set of armor!

All hail cube!

bandyman1
04-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Disclaimer;

After realizing that the cube has been very active, I would like to clarify that my post is in responce to his squishyness targeting a body of work originally written by a guildie of mine.

ArkoHighStar
04-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Disclaimer;

After realizing that the cube has been very active, I would like to clarify that my post is in responce to his squishyness targeting a body of work originally written by a guildie of mine.

Deflection silly, does not work with the cube for his sides are 90 degress straight and true and simply bounces back at you

All Hail the Cube!!

InfidelofHaLL
04-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Deflection silly, does not work with the cube for his sides are 90 degress straight and true and simply bounces back at you

All Hail the Cube!!

no no no all hail blah.... bah didn't even get to read the responses to a certian thread :(

sirgog
04-06-2009, 07:04 PM
When I read the topic name, I kinda expected something like "Luke, I am your father" like a famous now-deleted Wikipedia page of the same name...

Gunga
04-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I had a two ptr this weekend.